Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Grieving

This is more straightforward Terry. The Japanese maple tree.

John

Thanks John;

Tonight I'll check what language I have set on my tablet???

LOL, Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

John. Don't worry. I wasn't in the slightest offended. It was a really funny comment!
    I'll show my funny friend tomorrow. She'll love it.
    I like the idea of the jananese maple too. Trevor loved them and I'm hoping to fit one in my plan for my new garden. It'll remind me of Trevor of course but also of Terry's Predictive bloomer. We met Terry a couple of times and had a laugh with him then.
    Still grinning, Annette / Nettie.

Forum Member
    Nettie, I didn't know you had oriental tastes! That is so funny! X

Forum Member
    Hi dave my names jill I use jilly bean on here, I lost my dad to MND 4 weeks ago and I do the same thing as you I pretend that my dad has gone to the shop and he will b coming back soon, I was my dads full time carer before he went to the hospice and we were always close but when I became his carer we were even closer, I miss him so much everyday and sometimes find myself just staring into space and forget what im supposed to be doing im sorry to hear about the loss of your wife its really hard when u loose someone you love and sometimes we feel ultimately lossed and dont know what to do or were to go thete are lots of places to go and stuff but sometimes I feel like no one really understands whqt its like caring for someone with mnd or having to watch someone die from this horrible illness so this is a really valuable thred you have started didnt realise how important till ive been replying to your post I hope you find some comfort from otheres on here I have just from your post thanks dave x