Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Springtime/Jane and Jim

We certainly are. Jim's demise has been so much quicker than Trevor's and that was bad enough. Dear Jane. I really do feel for her. Thank you so much for keeping us all in the loop Allison. XXXX

Forum Member
    Hi
    Please also send my hugs to Spring. I cannot imagine what Spring is facing and I hope she does not feel alone in all this.

Xxxxx

Forum Member
    Yes, so much sadness, Diane..... We are all facing such adversity and, when things get bad, we all know we can rely on each other. There is something monumental and very comforting about that. Dave, Nettie, Spring..........we are all here for you. With all the love in the world. Joycie xx

Forum Member
    I wasn't with mum when she slipped away either.
    I do wonder if there's a reason our loved ones slip away when we're not there after all the hours sat by their bedside. Perhaps it's "easier" for them to let go on a subconscious level then. All we can ask is that it's peaceful beforehand and I know mum was.

Forum Member
    I have my iPad with me now. So a big thank you to you all for your kind words and thoughts. We are both here at the hospice, cocooned in so much love and caring. Jim is in no pain and we are taking everything hour by hour. Much love to you all. X
    Evil triumphs when good men stand by and do nothing.

Forum Member
    Spring,
    Make sure you look after you too! Much love to you both, been thinking of you and Nettie all week. Xxxx

Thinking of you both, I'm glad that the hospice is helping x

Forum Member
    I know the hospice will look after you as well as Jim. Thinking of you both. X

thinking of you, sad times. I echo what is said above, look after yourself and let others care for you too xxx

Glad the the hospice is looking after you both.at least Jim in in no pain or distress. Look after yourself and be strong.
    Praying for you both
    David