Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sorry about goodbye post

David, in no way shape or form are you being silly, its good to talk and if you can't speak openly here where can you? MND takes such an awful lot of things away from us but it can never take love away from those who care for/about us

Dear David.

Good grief, this, cruelest of diseases, makes us all do things so normally out of character. My husband, who is still trying to work, is my chief carer. We fall out all the time whereas before I would have stormed out of the house and gone for a walk errr ...something I can't do now!!!

You are in my thoughts and you are certainly NOT being silly.

Hugs
    Anna

I can't thank all of you enough for helping me through a bad time. Your advice and concern has proved that there are kind people about and this forum is like family to me.
    Thans from the bottom of my heart.
    David

Forum Member
    David, you know very well that you would always be there like a shot for any of us, if we were troubled about things! So pleased to see your post come through today. Much love, as always Joycie. xx

I think that we all wish we could help each other more David;

It is nice knowing a little more about you as we understand a little more that you're going through.

Best wishes, Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Forum Member
    Hi David,

This forum came to my rescue too during my two years of torment in Salford hospital. It was a relentless horrible time. I am coming through that ordeal and you will too. I hate the cliche, 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger', but there is a ring of truth in it.

Take care

Graham

Forum Member
    David we all stumble, everyone of us that is why it is a comfort to go hand in hand. There are plenty of people on here to hold your hand through the difficult times. Love Pam xx

I've said it before and I'll say it again "I just love this forum". Help and kindness swinging backwards and forwards through the ether ... just wonderful and this really is what life should be about!

Forum Member
    I hope you are in a better place now David. You are a wonderful guy, who has always been on the forum to give advice and exchange ideas. As Nettie says, there are wonderful, kind, caring people on here and that's exactly what human life should be about. Sending good wishes and hugs to you and your wonderful wife.
    Evil triumphs when good men stand by and do nothing.