Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: can i pad be a phone

Forum Member
    Try to get your OT to get you a possum machine it will give you an immense sense of inedpendance was a great help to my amazing husband good luck to you all x

thanks for that Netski . Just had it up on Google its total automisation of home now that would be somthing. O.T comes every six months to see how i am doing so i will bend her ear.

Forum Member
    Have a look at this thing, its android it can take two sims yes its only 9" but at 59? get it on a credit card you have a triple guarantee

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Phablet-Unlo...l+sims+tablets

Looks to good to be true, yet it is. Don't know what processor etc it is but should be ok
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Just put me right on something Terry. What is the difference between an iPad and a tablet. Is it just that iPad is simply Apples name for the same thing
    T-rex

Colin, it all depends on what you want to use it for, as to whether it's good value or not!

TC, it seems to have the Cortex-A7 Processor, but I may be wrong (it has happened!!)

T-Rex, yes, an iPad is just a brand name for a (an over-priced!) tablet.

Ellie.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    Colin, it all depends on what you want to use it for, as to whether it's good value or not!

TC, it seems to have the Cortex-A7 Processor, but I may be wrong (it has happened!!)

T-Rex, yes, an iPad is just a brand name for a (an over-priced!) tablet.

Ellie.
    Hi Ellie,
    Oh my,, now that hurts a lot, The iPad is the royalty of tablets, yes I agree it is more expensive than others,but it is well made and mine has never once failed it's tasks .
    Pete
    XX
    All I need is a miracle

Pete,
    Only because you look so happy with your cute little granddaughter, I'll just say that I'm an Anything but Apple girl and will say no more!!

Seriously though, whatever you're happy with.
    Love, Ellie.

Hi Ellie,

Only joking, The only reason I had an iPad was down to having been paid out with the terminal insurance, I had some money so picked the iPad, what is really annoying if they go wrong ,getting them apart is not easy and apple do repairs but that costs a small fortune,but you know that, I don't doubt the other makes are equally as good ,for what we need them to do.
    Your right the granddaughter has made me fight this damn disease ,we enjoyed the holiday so much ,down to having a remarkable family around me .
    XXX
    All I need is a miracle

Forum Member
    The power of family, and the power of the mind. A force to be reckoned with. Happy for you that you had a wonderful vacation Pete

xoxox