Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Disabled Facilities Grant

Right that Terry can be very persuasive! Lol! Not expecting donations but would love you lovely people to see the crowdfunding page my son has created. I'm so proud of him xx
    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/eleanorkirlew

ccinjersey
    Well done to your son!

Pink do you know if 'Just Giving' converts US dollars over to your currency ? I looked at the donate page it was all in pounds.

CCxox

I'm not sure cc, I would presume it did x

It's not quite the amount that you need yet, Pink,

But he has done well.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

He has Terry. Also last week a couple of colleagues put on a fundraiser for me as a surprise. One of them has a band and he wanted to give them an airing as they hadn't played in a while so they turned it into a fundraiser for me Raised 573!! So with the race night my other colleague did for me and other monies coming in I've got nearly 4000!!

!!! Xxx just realised who's donated on my sons just giving page! Thank you so much cc and Terry xx

Hi Pink;

I told you that I was tight, every little bit helps.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Exactly Terry, but seriously didn't expect anything to be honest as we are all in the same boat!! But thank you so much Xx

If that was you again terry or cc.... Thankyou very much x

Forum Member
    No didn't qualify either just got told I could contribute 140,000.00 ( I wish) and also told no further funding available for major adaptations from my council!!!!