Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Freddy

Hybrid View

Freddy

Freddy has landed after being caught in the net again, dumb bird??

He had with he a big box from Cc. Inside was lovely wrapping paper with very classy decorations on it and a envelope decorated with lots of nice drawings and colours.

Having ripped the paper apart I found a great Topcat tee shirt, I can wear it at Mnda meetings and you will know it's me. I did think that she might get me something similar, so pleased to have it.

Also there was a silky blue box within a box containing a 9/11 commendatory coin, I think that was from Benny (Cc's husband) and a home made card from him. I know that day means quite a lot to me and nearly everything for Benny.

What a wonderful surprise and very nice birthday presents.

Thanks Cc, I promise to be nice to you, Terry

PS:- Atleast for a day or two!!
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Forum Member
    YAY!!!

I really am so sorry about that dumb bird of yours! He really is not very good with directions and instructions lol

The coin is an oz. of Silver, and has been in his collection, but he wanted it to go into the hands of a Firemen where it belongs. As well as his heartfelt gratefulness for their bravery and selflessness... without you guys he would not be here today.

Your a cool cat TopCat, and a great friend

Hope Max the fire dog gave you a laugh he certainly did me! lol

Happy belated Birthday
    CC xoxo
    Last edited by ccinjersey; 3rd June 2015 at 15:26.

What a beautiful sentiment CC. The one a while ago about the medal. As for Terry's stastics, I can say he's tall and handsome with a winning smile! XXNettie.

Sorry Cc;

I forgot to mention the card, My wife is a bit of a card freak, she goes around choosing funny cards for people. We have never seen one anything like that and it's the best we've seen. Such a laugh was had.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Forum Member
    I guess only in American can dogs lift their legs to put out the fire from soooooo many candles on a Birthday Cake!!! Lol

xoxox

It's BACK!!!!!!

Love from Lynne
    Be Strong and Courageous!

Forum Member
    LOL Your funny Lynne

xoxo

Yes Lynne, back home;

Mind you Cc's all talk and no trouser when it comes to playing chess.

Love Terry

PS:- I did say I'd be nice for a few days, I LIE.

Forum Member
    LMAO

‘All talk and no trousers’; had to google that one Terry, it’s oh so British…I guess why I never heard of it before, but got your meaning! lol

‘All bark, and no bite’ as we say here.

You’re really just itching for me to capture your Queen aren’t you Terry ? I’m showing you mercy by not playing, but if you insist….

xoxo

I'm learning you British speak. LOL

Chickened out then???

You know I'm a real gentle man and I would let you go first.