Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Freddy

Howard wants another days rest so the queen will have to wait.

I'm getting up early Sunday morning and will launch him off of my car roof.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Forum Member

Just be careful where you put that rocket for launching Terry, Howard has a long journey, and needs all his parts to get here Lol

Happy Birthday to Queen Elizabeth.

In Italian with toast with ‘cent anni’’ it means ‘may we all live a 100 years’, your Queen has 10 more to go, and I think she is going to do it too!

xoxo

Howard left dinner time but was going the wrong way when I last saw him.

He insisted on taking 4 one pound bars of Galaxy chocolate with him and could not take off with all the extra weight earlier. So on the way to the gym, we put him on top of the car and we it reached sixty he flew.

I'm sure that now his going in the right direction as he is a star performer.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Forum Member
    Hahaha

Oh so good to hear we had lift off Terry, and now heading in the right direction too. Also good to hear he is bringing his own stash of chocolate with him, being that he is so fussy and don’t think we have Galaxy chocolate in US. I did stock up on Godiva chocolate though, and I will send some back with him if he does not eat it all.

Clear skies in the forecast so I have no doubt he will arrive safely, but you know I’m always a little concerned about that American eagle. He is tough old bird with that mean look in his eyes, and not to fond of other birds flying in his air space. I just hope Howard is smarter than your Freddy, and faster than your Richard, and can fly right past him as well as Customs.

Will let you know when he arrives safe and sound.

xoxo

It's the chocolate that'll do it every time !!!!

It's a wonder how he can fly and eat chocolate at the same time. Must be an exceptional bird!!!

Love, Lynne
    Be Strong and Courageous!

Forum Member
    I hope he is Lynne, according to Terry he is a star performer, but I have my doubts…

This chocolate chicken eating bird of his has a big job to do, just hope he can keep his head out of the clouds, and focus on getting these Birthday gifts there on time.

Still wished he would have sent one of his flying reindeer instead, they have a proven track record of delivering gifts on time.

CCxxoo

Forum Member
    Hi Terry

Just wanted you to know your Howard came and left. He didn’t want to stay because he didn’t like me. He called me a bossy American woman. I am a bit hurt and insulted after all the trouble I have gone thru for him. All I said to him was to make sure he met the Bday deadline and passes thru Customs without a problem and if he didn’t I was going to strangle his little bird neck and serve him up for dinner, I said it nicely too, but he was annoyed and said he was leaving.

So I loaded him up with the gifts, but because of all the chocolate he’s been eating and the weight of the gifts he was not able to get off the ground! So I attached one of hubby’s 4th of July rockets to him, and he really did shake a tail feather !

If he makes it thru Customs your gifts will arrive early, but no peeking allowed before Bday…that’s a birthday rule. There is one gift that can be opened upon arrival, as long as Howard didn’t eat it all !!

CCoox
    Last edited by ccinjersey; 29th April 2016 at 21:13.

What did you do to Howard;

and a rocket, that a bit harsh as he likes to stay low. i trust that you spruced him up.

you are so bossy and he insists on this his way. it would always end in a fight.

love Terry

Forum Member
    I didn’t do anything I swear!! ‘cross my heart hope to die stick a needle in my eye’ swear! lol

He is just very fussy as you said, and it was only a small firework rocket nothing to harsh, so no worries he won’t stay up that high that long…just needed a little more help for lift off like you did because the gifts were heavy for him.

You should have sent Richard and we wouldn’t be having these problems….so it’s all your fault as usual.

Much Love
    CCooxx

….and I’m not bossy !!

Howards Landed Home, well my house anyway, Cc;

He smelt the chocolate and opened the bag so his beak could eat a little of it.

His had his usual meal of chocolate, chicken and milk and is in his sterile house resting. Such a heavy bag, no wonder he needed a rocket.

Love Terry