Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Freddy

Forum Member
    Hi Terry

I’m very relieved gift arrived, and well done to your fussy, demanding chocolate chicken eating bird. Honestly didn’t think he had it in him to make it past Customs with a 7 pound bag! Mission accomplished

You, and your gang including Howard can enjoy the 5 pounds of chocolate now Lol but remember no peaking or opening gifts until Birthday…it's Birthday rules.

Indeed he needed the rocket! Lol

xox

Hi Cc;

The rockets were not a good idea as it made the chocolate too hot and melted the bar and has slightly damaged a few others.

NOT LONG NOW.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Geez TC, what did u have for brekkie this morning - 3 Weetabix sprinkled with speed?? Your typing claw will get cramp!

Just because that Halifax babe promised you a new home

Love Chimp xx
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No working limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Forum Member
    Hi Terry

I knew your demanding overweight chocolate chicken eating bird was going to be a problem (woman's intuition)

If he didn't eat so much chocolate he would not have needed the rocket for lift off, and the chocolate would not have melted Ugh!!

Oh dear

NOT LONG NOW

xoxo

Hi Chimp;

Two and a half weetabix sprinkled with a spoon of sugar, and a few pills.

I have been looking for a stair lift to fit in the bin but maybe an outside lift will be better.

Love, The Cat
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Freddy arrived this morning from America;

I've sent him straight back this dinner time with Howard and Richard because he needs a hand.

Hope they get there soon and look after them Cc.

Love Terry

Forum Member
    Howard ?? Oh dear lord not again !! Wasn’t that your fussy bird you sent to me demanding his own bird house equipped with an air purifier and ate the chocolates he was supposed to deliver to you ? I forget to tell you Terry Trump banned all birds from UK that are not legal citizen birds of the US….so you’re going to have to keep that one with you.

Freddy can come because he filed his papers years ago so he is good to go, and Richard has dual citizenship so no worries.

Will keep an eye out for them

CCxox

Howard won't have any problem with Trump;

Trump probably admired him years ago.

Forum Member
    LMAO Yeah he probably did.

I'll let you know if he makes it past the US Customs Boarder ...they are very strict about birds that are not nice to nice American women.

XOX

Forum Member
    Hey Gang

I received a big box from your country. Too big for Freddy, Richard and Howard to handle across the Atlantic...Howard would have probably dropped it into the Atlantic anyway (he doesn't like me) so it came DHL

A Birthday present from Terry! Only one problem, he won't let me open it !!! until my Birthday in July....oooh the torture!!

This box also comes with instructions that I'm not aloud to know about ??? So Terry has enlisted my daughter in his conspiracy against me!!

He is giving her an assignment what to do with this box...you know like Tom Cruse in 'Mission Impossible' just hope this box won't self destruct in my daughter 's face if she blows her assignment...you know these kids today....

Will keep you posted on this mystery box.....

xox