Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What a mess

Forum Member
    Hello David,
    I read your post on here, and my heart sank. I feel both for you at this time, because you are unable to control things. And for your poor wife who must be in absolute turmoil.
    I wish there was an easy solution, but you obviously accept there isn't. Perhaps your close family are also scared and feeling helpless. Is there anybody that could sit down with you all, and maybe work out some sort of programme of help for you all.
    My thoughts are with you all, as you all travel this difficult road.
    Hugs and thoughts are all I can give to you David and they are yours. Xx
    Evil triumphs when good men stand by and do nothing.

Forum Member
    David

I hope everything works out the way you want it. I hope your wife does come to see you. X

Dear David

As if this cruel disease isn't enough you now have this loneliness to contend with. My heart goes out to you.

Love
    Anna

There is a meeting Monday morning to see what they can do. My poor wife doesn't even realise she is ill. In 25 years of marriage I have never heard her swear, now it is every other word and the worse four letter words u can think of.
    I can't go back to my house because I am at risk. And I don't want tt go into home. So the ideal solution is for my wife to go into hospital for treatment and I can have 24 hour care.
    Will update you tomorrow when I know more.
    Please pray for my wife
    David
    Ps thank you for your concern and advice

Forum Member
    Thinking of you both. I have experience of relatives who are bipolar and can reassure you with the right meds they soon return to the people you know.

Hi David,

It never fails to amaze me how life can be so cruel, I do hope things get sorted for both of you, the wife's father had similar problems ,in his case a stroke was responsible for his colorful language ,I am keeping everything crossed that you return home with carers ,and your good lady gets the help she needs .

Pete
    All I need is a miracle

Forum Member
    I know you love your home, David. Hopefully, things can be sorted out for you. I am praying for you both. Much love Joycie xx

Me too David! Tomorrow will be the crunch time and so I do hope so much that you are able to find some way whereby your wife is given the treatment she requires - she will probably need help with this and so perhaps the hospital or maybe a care home would be the best place for her to be treated and then you could go home with a care package and when she was well enough she could come home and join you. Whatever you would dearly wish, I wish for you too. Much love xx

Forum Member
    Thinking of you, too David. This cruel disease spreads its evil ripples throughout whole families. I so fear I too could go under and lose my grip - but thinking of you and how you must be feeling I will try and stay strong - I hope you can too and that things are resolved in a way you can both cope with. Will be thinking of you tomorrow. Trish x

Not very religious David, but I'll give it a go when I go to bed.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.