Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What a mess

Forum Member
    Glad to read you're back home with family and I hope all goes well for you both.

Forum Member
    Dear Dai, so pleased to see that you are back at home with your dear wife, I pray things will settle down for you and ***, and you can live for the moment not worrying about tomorrow. Love to you both Pam S xx
    Last edited by Jay_MND; 13th June 2016 at 12:34.

Been few days now. Everything has been OKish until hour ago.she saw on my iPad that my eldest daughter called her common tramp because excessive swearing. Now she going round the house every other word a swear word and blaming me for everything. I know she is ill mut my patience is running out plus I haven't opened my bowels for seven days because of stress I think. Give it another week then I will decide what to do.
    David

Sorry to hear that David, what a disaster. Just hope she calms down. Best get your bowels sort out soon, I mean now. 7 days is too long.

Keep us updated please, love Terry

Someone said that we were lucky and had it easy having partners, I argued the case but felt that we had it a bit easier. Clearly not all partnerships make things easier.
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Hi David Sorry to hear about your worsening situation. Have you got 24/7 care, if not your dear wife is going to get worse. Your daughter does not realise how ill her mum is. Can somebody come and help from your family or better still your wife's family. Dude.

My wife's relatives are in the Philipins. My family are all working. When I see the community nurse or social worker I will speak to them about 24/7 care.

Thanks
    David

David stress affects us all differently , I clean when I'm bothered by anything. How about a ride on a roller coaster! Even the thought makes me feel queezy. Hope you all are back on an even keel soon . Thoughts with your family. Lorret

David, I'm SO sorry you are in this tremendously stressful situation. I have not been on the forum for weeks. I get SO tired after dinner and usually go to bed right after. I will pray for you and your ***. Please keep us posted. We ALL love you on this forum. I am praying for you both that she will get the help she needs and you will get peace.

Lynne XXXXX
    Be Strong and Courageous!

David. Tell the first professional that you see what has happened. It is their responsibility to pass your concerns to the appropriate professional. You could have to wait for days otherwise. Your bowels need sorting and *** still needs help. God bless you all David XX

Hi David I'm not sure what positive advice I can give that will help . The 2 options are you call your social worker who is duty bound to make you safe. If your wife becomes violent towards you, your family or herself, then her doctor can 'section' her, then the police can transfer her to get help. The other option is to go into hospital to get your constipation sorted, then your daughter can get the doctor out for her mum. Dude.