Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: What a mess

I wonder if MNDA can offer any help.

Forum Member
    Hi David,

Who is your MP or please tell us which area you live in so that we may all bombard your MP.

Hi Claire,

The MNDA is failing another of its members. Please advise us of what actions our MNDA is taking to resolve this crisiz?

Regards

Graham
    Last edited by Graham; 28th July 2015 at 21:26.

Do you never stop fighting Graham;

If you and David think that it could do some good or has a small chance then I'm in. Just let us know what you are asking for so we all sing from the same sheet.

Regards Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Forum Member
    I have checked and the MP for Llanelli is Nia Griffith she is contactable on nia.griffith.mp@parliament.uk
    Phone No. 01554 756 374. Her page reads " bought up with a strong sense of community and social injustice'. Would it be possible for us all to email her and let Her know the injustice that Dai and his wife are experiencing. Please Dai if you are in agreement what info would it be ok to pass on so that she could hopefully help you.
    Love Pam S.

I think David should email Nia Griffith MP as he can explain his situation in detail, but if he doesn't get some help today then we can bring in the big guns. Has there been any changes at home, i.e., 24/7 care, daughter moved in, Social worker working away or none of the above .

There was a meeting yesterday. They said they will try and sort out 24/7 special abuse team plus the police.
    I never ever wanted it to go this far because I love her. I asked her this morning to start again before is out of my hands. But she wouldn't read it. Impossible to have conversations when she won't read what I have typed. She keeps saying my fault.
    Leave MP out of it for now. I think someone Is coming to see me today.
    Davi

Morning David Sounds like you are getting some action, thank God . You will not get through to ***, she is her own world. You are doing the right thing for the woman you love. It's not your fault it's the strain caused by this freakin' disease. MP will not be contacted, but please keep us up to speed if you have the opportunity. Love to you & ***. Dude
    Last edited by Jay_MND; 13th June 2016 at 12:35.

Bore da Dai -

In hindsight I would say your daughter's comments were unhelpful and could foster division along the lines of with us or against us. I wonder if your wife requires reassurances? A successful resolution should leave no one carrying the blame alone.

Good luck today.

Kind regards Jock

Forum Member
    You did what had to be done David. As unbearably painful, and difficult as it is. Mental illness is not pretty, and can become explosive if left untreated. No one should ever have to be in the line of fire of it. If your dear wife gets into hands of the right doctors she will get the help she needs.

Peace and comfort to you, and prayers to your beloved wife.

xoxo

Forum Member
    Hi David,

Of course we will respect your will.

The MP is well placed to assist you because it is Government services that have let *** and you down so badly. *** must have councilling and I fear for her long term mental health now.

I see that your services are just papering over the cracks.

Regards

Graham
    Last edited by Jay_MND; 13th June 2016 at 12:35.