Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What a mess

Hi David;

I know it's not what you wanted but sounds like it is for the best. Hopefully they can calm *** down and take her away for counseling.

Love Terry
    Last edited by Jay_MND; 13th June 2016 at 12:36.
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Forum Member
    It's ok Davud I will not get involved but please telephone and get Nia Griffiths your MP involved if you feel you need too, you both need help. Love Pam S x

Prynhawn da David Have things improved today. Dude.

District nurse and two police men came yesterday. They asked me about the abuse and when I was telling about some incidents theywere not that bad really.
    The nurse is still organising 24 care. Then my wife said if I have 24 care she and my daughter would move out.
    What do I do, I absolutely love them.
    Tell more later

Sorry my feed was ready.
    I love both with all my heart i can't let them go. So, I have agreed to keep the care package we have now and every 4/6 weeks I will go in home for a few days so she can have more respite.
    What can I do, I Love them.
    Everybody said not to go back and maybe they were right but got to give it another go.
    She was alright yesterday and early this morning before she went out. It's one of her respite days.
    If anything happens it's my fault
    David

David it sounds like you are really torn, if your wife keeps improving then maybe it is the best decision. It's not your fault as you didn't ask for mnd,my son has aspergers syndrome and he says he doesn't want to be autistic. I now tell him it's like saying you don't like the colour of your eyes , you have no choice in certain things. Wishing you all strength and patience through this . Lorret

Forum Member
    Hi David,

I hope that you are well. How are things? Please keep us informed.

Regards

Graham

Hello, my name is Victoria Dawney...David Dawneys daughter, I'm not sure if this is how I am supposed to inform the mnda but I'll give it a go.....I have some terribly sad news that my wonderful father passed away earlier today, he asked me to inform mnda when he had gone and I'm respecting his wishes by doing so....my farther was a wonderful man that I loved dearly and I feel lost with out him in my life already. He battled the last couple of years of his life against this terrible disease along with some personal struggles....but now he is at peace....thought I would let you all know x

Love to your family. RIP David xx