Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update from Lynne :)

Update from Lynne :)

Hello all,
    I haven't been on the forum regularly for a long time. I have been SO tired and going to bed after dinner at 6:30 pm or not much later.

I have missed reading about everyone and their lives.

I'm not sure if I have shared ALL of what is happening in my life but here is a short (I hope) update.

I have signed up for Hospice (which I understand is different in the U.S. from what the U.K. has) I have a nurse come weekly also social worker, spiritual adviser, etc. I am VERY comforted and appreciate Hospice as being s "safety net" for my dear hubby. I am no longer walking, I have an electric wheelchair. The fingers on my left hand have started to curl and they don't work well for much of anything. Swallowing is becoming a problem but I have chosen not to get a feeding tube.

My breathing has gone from bad to worse. I use bi-pap at night as well as during the day.

I have missed reading about what is going on and I hope I can be on here more often. I will try getting on earlier in the day.

Love to all! Lynne
    Be Strong and Courageous!

Hi Lynne

Thanks for the update, good to hear from you again.

Love and best wishes

Dave x x

Typical of me Lynne. I read this post AFTER sending you a message.
    As I expected you are being so strong, your faith helping upi no doubt. Love, hugs and prayers from Thetford, UK XXXX

Forum Member
    Hi Lynne,

Have you been tested for Iron deficency,..or check it out with your Doctor,
    An Iron supplement would give you more energy,..plus help with your breathing,

Best wishes
    Ray

Your post Lymme has stopped me in my tracks as I ponder what to say. The implications of particularly the breathing are not good. I'm not far behind you though - possibly six months. Your quote says it all - Be Strong and Courageous.

Kind regards Jock

Thanks for the update Lynne, best wishes and huge hugs
    Dave xxx
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”

Forum Member
    My dear TOCA, my thoughts are with you. One day at a time. Strength, and Love go out to you.

CCxoxo

Hi Lynne;

It's always nice to hear from you that's just hope things will halt there for a long while.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Forum Member
    Hello, Lynne. so lovely to hear from you. Please do try to keep us updated because you are never far from my thoughts and prayers. I know you have such a profound faith, as I do, and that keeps you sane to some degree, doesn't it? Lets hope Terry is right and it does level out for a while - you just never know with this disease, do you? Take great care of yourself and each other. Much love Joycie xx

Hi Lynne
    I've missed you too - on Facebook too - so sorry things are tiring you, I have started to feel that way too, sleep much better at night now, not sure why!! Keep us posted we miss hearing from you. With love Ann xx