Thread: Deanna Protocol

Deanna Protocol

I've been Reading a lot about the Deanna Protocol. Anyone any comments befire I spend a fortune on supplements?

I felt that it gave me more energy and made me stronger. Might have increased my immune system as well.

I did not take everything to the correct dosages but done about 90% of it.

It never slowed my progression.

Everyone's Mnd is different so I wish you good luck, Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Hi Hanginginthere,

I suggest you look at Ray's threads under the fishmate12 title. He has researched the subject of diet and supplements extensively.

Barry
    Im going to do this even if it kills me!

https://mndresearch.wordpress.com/20...mnd/#more-3637

Worth a read. MNDA are considering throwing half a mill in so must believe in it.

Forum Member
    Interesting!

Very interesting but it doesnt help with a decision now as to what to take. But assuming Im around when they decide on trials count me in!

I have looked at Rays list of supplements and they don`t seem that diferente (and presumably Ray didnt have a huge research budget) Well done Ray. I think I may try Rays with the addition of GABA which seems to make sense as it MAY reduce the effects of spacicity. Worth a try! Ill let you know how I feel in a few weeks (all being well) lol

Sorry HIT, just a nugget of info.

I think it’s important to note that some people have slow progressing MND, like Ray. He said he started taking supplements about 8 years after his diagnosis; a time frame within which, unfortunately, the vast majority of pwMND would be dead.
    I AM NOT SAYING ANYTHING AGAINST RAY’S SUPPLEMENTS. It is important to put it into perspective. I agree with Ray that one should do all one can do to have the healthiest body possible and admire his tenacious research.
    Good luck with your endeavours.