Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The TV thread.

Top gear on tonight
    YNWA............Trying to stay positive..........

Website http://chris-versus-mnd.weebly.com/

Just finished watching seasons 1 to 4 of Heroes. Quite good for the most part. Just starting watching The Inbetweeners on 4od, it is so funny and brings back memories of the rubbish we said n did at 6th form too :-)
    Life without love is like a broken pencil..... Pointless.

http://mndestroyer.wordpress.com/

Forum Member
    I've recently become totally addicted to Dexter. I watched season 1 last week and season 2 this week, and last night I couldn't sleep so I ended up watching 6 episodes!
    The characters are fantastic, well, except for Dexter's sister Debs who just seems to annoy me for some reason!
    I've got some more studying to do before bedtime, so if I'm good I'm going to reward myself with an episode or two...or three...or maybe four, lol.

Robyn Copley-Hirst
    Debs in the book series is even more annoying...I quite liked her in the later series. I have series 1, 2, 3 and 4...I think it's possibly one of my favourite tv shows ever!

Forum Member
    I'm halfway through season 3 of Dexter. Debs is quite possibly the worst officer/detective ever! All her 'tips' and 'thoughts' are not her own and she frequently gets the credit for the info that Dexter has put her on to, and her habit of getting erm... 'physically' involved with the wrong people is just amazing. I have to refrain from shouting at her or switching the sound off every time she's on screen, lol.

Forum Member
    All today, I've been watching the news. I don't usually make a habit of watching too much news as I think it can sometimes get too much for a person, but I'm waiting to hear the news in Egypt and to see whether Mubarak will step down. Its been amazing to see a grass-roots movement become a revolution, and to see the people of Egypt standing up against the government and demanding change. I should imagine I'll have the news on for a few more hours yet.