Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Need a laugh?

Excellent CC . Dude xo

Hi guys,

The title of this thread is need a laugh and I am far from laughing at the recent comments. There is enough bad stuff going on in the world today without letting it spill over to our forum. Can we please call a truce.

Barry
    With love to all xx
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

Forum Member
    I am not happy about some of the comments I have read here today...
    Fru

Agree Fru;

It would be nice if everyone deleted the posts and moved on. The post has gone.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

I was at the hospice a couple of months ago having lunch with two other older gentlemen at my table. They didn't know me. One chap was very quite and seemed a bit withdrawn.

They where talking a bit but when talking to me they were talking loud and gesturing. It is hard in a noisy place for talkers to be heard but usually people can read what I write on the front screen on the "Lightwriter" .

So I wrote "I have very good hearing and just can't talk", and showed both of them.

I started eating and that was still showing on the screen and I had a thought so I added on to it a few words and they broke out laughing loud. The withdrawn man said you better get rid of it before the helpers see it. THe helpers and staff all know me well so I called over one of the ladies.

She just shacked her head and laughed, followed by a clip around my ear.

My lightwriter showed my original quote about hearing and lack of speech followed by "---- , It's a shame they don't make women that way"
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Forum Member
    You so naughty.....you're lucky she only gave you a clip around ear...

But it was funny LOL

xox

Forum Member
    Terry, You are awful... but I like you!
    Fru X

Here it is Andrew;

Love Terry

Forum Member
    Ha ha Terry! Love it!
    Bern x

Forum Member
    Hilarious, havenít laughed as much for ages.
    Thankyou. Maeve x