Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Experience Claiming Benefits

  1. #11
    Forum Member hanginginthere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Carmarthenshire
    Posts
    144
    Finally got the decision and they have given me the enhanced rate for both part bakdated to March. That will sure help! And without the D1500

    Mike
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

  2. #12
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    lincoln
    Posts
    1,759
    Good news, Mike! Love. Joycie. Xx

  3. #13
    Forum Member Barry52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Newark on Trent
    Posts
    2,364
    Try to get a professional organisation to complete the paperwork. I had the local hospice do mine and they know how to stress your worst days. Agreed within 4 weeks.

    Barry
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

  4. #14
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    394
    Hi

    I applied for the first part in June 2014 and we got the first payment end of November 2014 after a lot of chasing back dated to June.
    Applied for the 2nd part using a DS1500 and was paid out within 4 weeks.
    DS1500 is the key and we asked our GP to sign it - sadly that took 2 weeks to get that signed.
    Thanks
    Sylv

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by hanginginthere View Post
    Finally got the decision and they have given me the enhanced rate for both part bakdated to March. That will sure help! And without the D1500

    Mike
    Great news, Mike!

    Sylv, agree that DS1500 is key. We're really interested in working with GPs and other medical professionals as well to help them understand why they're important.

    Ellie.

  6. #16
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    8
    Hi Jay. I have replied to your message to me. Thanks. Alice

  7. #17
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9
    We have just applied for PIP, now the waiting begins!

    We did ask the Consultant if she would complete a DS1500 to support the claim, however were advised that these 'only tend to be issued when someone is near the end of their life'.

    BB

  8. #18
    Forum Member Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    640
    Quote Originally Posted by BusyBee View Post
    We have just applied for PIP, now the waiting begins!

    We did ask the Consultant if she would complete a DS1500 to support the claim, however were advised that these 'only tend to be issued when someone is near the end of their life'.

    BB
    that's rubbish! i got mine 18 months ago, who's going to police it?
    sorry about the absence of caps in my posts, my shift key is broken.

  9. #19
    Forum Member Jay_MND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Northampton
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceMaud View Post
    Hi Jay. I have replied to your message to me. Thanks. Alice
    Hi Alice,

    I don't seem to have received anything?

    I have for the meantime changed your username to AliceMaud - if this is OK we can leave it as that?

    Let me know, thanks,

    Jay

  10. #20
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    8
    We can Jay,thanks very much. I will soon find my way round. Alice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •