Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Remote Controlled Mains Sockets, Tips

You are right Terry ... for some reason the brand sold by Argos are twice the price of the ones in Wilko. Can't Immediately see why the brand in Argos is so much more expensive. They work in a range of up to 30 metres which might be more than the Wilko brand ... but I think I will stick to getting them from Wilko as I am sure they will be good enough (and it will leave more money for nice things like chocolates!). All those Christmas adverts on TV are getting on my wick already though - wish they would wait until December to put them on ... bah humbug

Ellie: many thanks for kindly sending me a PM about creating a link.

Kayleigh x
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 25th November 2018 at 16:29.

Thanks Ellie - following your instructions, I have posted the link to the Argos remote controlled plug sockets below. It is a case of easy when you know how - so thanks for letting me know!

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/7079216

Kayleigh x
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 25th November 2018 at 19:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayleigh View Post
    Hello Terry,

Talking of gadgets/gizmos, I watch the Gadget Show on TV to see what is new gadgets are coming out.

Kayleigh x
    Hi Kayleigh;

If you want to see more of the latest things, watch "Click" on the BBC I payer.

Love Terry

Hello Terry.

Thanks for kindly letting me know about the 'Click' programmes. I have seen a couple of them on the BBC news channel, but didn't think about looking for more of them them on I-player.

I am watching an old episode of ' Top of the Pops' on Yesterday channel at the moment (The Nolan Sisters are singing at the moment - their hair styles take me back!) but am going to watch some 'Click' episodes later as they look very interesting.

Just in case anyone is interested, a link to the Click webpage listing the eps available to watch is below:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00...pisodes/player

Kayleigh x
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 8th December 2018 at 20:25.