Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It's a Joke!

Forum Member
    Thanks for the advertisement John. Very Funny, that sheep dog is a good sport

and another good one John! lol

xox

Hey CC next time you need eyeglasses just send the prescription over and I can get 2 pair for $150 but not sure if they'll work in the USA as they only read English. Dude xo

Oh no!!!! Poor man!!!

Forum Member
    LOL That’s funny too Dude

Wow! 2 pair for only $150!! That really is a spec saver.

Mine require a few optional upgrades though Dude. Can you get me the same deal with the following: ? Designer frames (New Yorker), must have transitional lenses as well as anti-glare, and anti-scratch. Reading English not required (New Yorker) we barely speak it Lol

xox

Forum Member
    Last edited by Night walker; 2nd November 2015 at 01:32. Reason: Did not wish to offend

Bejaysus Sylv, I don't get it.

Forum Member
    Just a short gag today, we were out this glorious morning at Barnet Market, there has been a market in Barnet since 1199 when my namesake bad King John granted a charter for a Thursday market. We stopped for a coffee and shared a bacon butty which cost £59.80p.

£4.80p for the breakfast and £55.00 for the parking ticket, I forgot to put up my Blue Badge.

A recent article in the Express & Star reported that a woman has sued her local hospital, saying that after her husband was treated there recently, he had lost all interest in sex.

A hospital spokesman replied, “The man was actually admitted in Ophthalmology - all we did was correct his eyesight...”

Lesson to be learned there John. Remember blue badge. That's what you get for being a tight bugger. 'Sharing' a bacon butty. Maybe you forgot the teeth.

Forum Member
    Yes a lesson learned indeed, everyone in the Cafe took an interest as the cry went up "Traffic Warden" it was only then that I realised that I'd forgotten to put up the badge. I detailed my wife to go and check but by then it was too late of course. The opinion of everyone in the cafe was that I should contest it, but I don't think there is any mileage in that I take the view that I am banged to rights.

I'd contest it John.