Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moderators/Site Leaders?

Carla

Moderators/Site Leaders?

Could somebody please let me know the correct way to contact a Moderator/Site Leader?
    I did send a message to Admin_MNDA yesterday but haven't had a reply. I'm new to the forum, so am not really sure how things work on this site. There are 12 Site Leaders listed, but I didn't know who to choose.
    Thanks,
    Carla.

Hi Carla, I emailed them a few days ago aswell and have not had a reply, I'm not sure how this site works either much,, or how to become a forum member as I can't reply to all messages 😕, so if anyone knows it would be much appreciated. Katrina x

Welcome to the forum Carla;

The moderators do look in weekends but they probably do the main of there jobs Monday to Friday.

Is there anything that we can help you with.

If you have an issue with a post you can click on the little dark blue triangle at the bottom left corner of that post and report it.

You have to make five or so posts to get access to some things.
    Regards Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Carla
    Thanks Terry. I have read lots of your posts which are very helpful.
    I was diagnosed with ALS in July.
    I was going to ask if I can use the forum as I'm in Ireland, but now not sure if it's for me, so asked to delete my details.
    Carla.

Hi Carla;

It's for you and everyone affected by Mnd, even the Americans. Sorry to hear about your diagnoses and hope that we can help each other to have a better quality of life.

I'm glad that you find somethings here helpful.

I don't know what details you wish to delete but I could not find anything in your profile so guess that any that you have put in are for the moderators eyes only.

I could as always be wrong.

Best wishes, Terry
    Last edited by Terry; 2nd November 2015 at 10:35.
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Carla
    I want to delete my user account but think only Admin can do it?

Why don't you stay a while Carla, you might like it. We have a lady from Dublin, Botswana, Australia & even New Zealand. Dude x

I think that you are right Carla;

Try again Monday or maybe you will hear from them.

Love Terry

Carla
    This might sound really lame to you, but I was really turned off by a racist, anti-Irish "joke" posted.
    I know it's nothing to do with you Terry.
    Carla.

Oh Carla I hope you don't leave for a joke, it is not usual. I commented on the joke in a manner that may appear anti-Irish but nothing could be further from the truth. I have many friends in Eire and have the craic over english/irish jokes. My family originate from Ireland as do lots of other members. Please reconsider your decision to leave. Love Dude xx