Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turning over in bed

Hi Sylvia,

I think the name of your thin lilo is a Repose made by the same people as the seat cushion.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

I have a 'hospital' bed with air supply. Last night I turned to down to a lower setting and it was great.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingSoupDragon View Post
    The bed-sore, aches and pains problem associated with extended bed occupancy - a real monkey.

I am in hospital at the moment and have been using (a trial) an air mattress with the ToTo system which rocks the patient left to right using a very slow motion. It's excellent when patient is laid down and gave me several nights excellent rest with no pressure sensitive spots on awaking.

I am being issued one (+ air mattress) on return to home through CHC.

Attachment 425
    One or two people have been asking about mattresses and I thought that I would highlight this one. If you click on the red writing it will show a picture but it's not very clear how it fits on the bed etc.

Also you can use a normal type of mattress on a hospital bed but now days they are quite thick.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.