Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Putting a photo or picture as your Avatar;

Putting a photo or picture as your Avatar;

To put a photo or picture on your Avatar;

Click your name at the top of page;

Then click settings;

scroll down and in the third box, settings is edit profile, click;

you can then upload photo's from your computer in option 2, they might need to be made smaller to fit.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Forum Member
    I keep messing about with different images, currently the coat of arms of Middlesex (also Essex I believe), for no particular reason other than I've chosen to make my home in London, maybe I should use the red London bus!

Maybe an iconic black cab,made in Guangdong province. I want Avatar but can't work it out, being thick.

Hi Dude,

I can help you if you use a Windows computer, just find the image that you want and file it.

You might be able to directly follow the instructions above or email it to me and I will Alter it to fit.

It. must be easy, even Cc managed.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Terry I'll have another bash. I copied and pasted an image from an image site but couldn't paste it. Dude

It seems there is a trend to change avatars and since mine is 3 years old I have decided to change mine regularly. The theme is based around my travels since diagnosis and I hope it gives encouragement, that provided we have help and are sensible, living with MND does not restrict us to a life at home.

I apologise to those of us who are less mobile but I am aiming this post towards the newer forum members who will need a sense of purpose once they come to terms with the diagnosis.

Best wishes everyone,
    Barry
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

I love to hear of your travels Barry and am so pleased that you manage them so we. I hope we get a lot more reports from around the world.

Love them, Terry

Barry Maybe we can guess where they are then you change it. First one is Vegas, right ?. Dude

Forum Member
    Hey Mr. Smarty Pants it’s not as easy as you make it sound.

Btw my kids did the few pictures I’ve had in the box for me. They showed me every time how to do it but they do it so fast I couldn’t keep up, and now they refuse to show me how again. So Betty will be there for a while…maybe I can get one of their friends to show me again they have more sympathy for me when it comes to me and technology Lol

Great picture Barry, I've never been to Vegas LOL (kidding)

xoxo

Ok had a play with several photos , decided on old John on bradgate park. Lorret