Thread: To delete account

Artyalison24

To delete account

Help, can someone tell me how to delete this account ? cant find delete button any where not even help tells me how
    Please help

Hi Arty;

You can delete posts but I don't think that you can do account. Why do you want to leave?

I have reported the post so it should be deleted by moderators next week.

Wish you all the best, Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Hi Arty,
    If you delete all the personal info you entered when you joined that may delete the account. Failing that you could send a pm to the moderators and explain you want removing from the forum. Alternatively you can simply stay away. There are no downsides to remaining a member even if you don't think you will need or want to use the forum. Sorry you didn't get much help with your request for a wav but few people have one they don't need unless they stay on the forum( like me) after the person they were caring for had died. Our wav simply was returned to the leasing co we were using under the motability scheme.
    Regards,
    John

For every 'negative' response from members there are a 1000 positive ones. Please stay. Dude x