Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Spell & talk

Forum Member
    Hi Terry
    i am due for a catch up with my speach therapist in the next couple of weeks. There is some great advise on this thread. Being relatively new to the forum and a bit of a novice with forums i did not think to look on previous threads.
    i have a samsung tablet at home and using the keys to type is hard work. Luckily in my job they are arranging to have some sort of speach software to be fitted to my machine.
    Thanks for coming back so quick. All of you guys are so much on the ball.
    Regards Fozzie

Hi Fozzie;

Thanks for praise but we are not on the ball as much as we would like to be. There's always new stuff.

I think that the samsung is an android device and as such most of the talking apps are not as good as the I Pad ones. I believe that the "Predictable" is also available for 10 inch android devices and if that's right I would push for that. There are quite a few free ones which sort of do the job BUT. If you could persuade them to get an I Pad then there are atleast two quite good apps.

Keep us up to date on what you find etc.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.