Thread: Type and Speak

Type and Speak

Just downloaded another App from Play Store called "Type and Speak" .. This one allows you to en!arge the print as well as volumn and speed .. Again its free .. I am only trying these apps out myself to see which one is suitable for my friend so am passing on my findings in a chance that someone out there may find them good for their use .. Thanks DVD

Great Dvd,

The apps that you are trying are all for Android devices and will probably not be available for IOS systems used on an I Pad.

Please do report to us the pros and cons of the apps as well as any extra info such as exact spelling and even maker etc.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Great Dvd,

The apps that you are trying are all for Android devices and will probably not be available for IOS systems used on an I Pad.

Please do report to us the pros and cons of the apps as well as any extra info such as exact spelling and even maker etc.

Love Terry
    Hi Terry ... My tablets are Android should have made that a bit plainer .. Just checked and the speak it App is by Triple ... The type and Speak App is by Googamaphone ..

Thanks Dvd;

It's just a bit confusing for many so it's good to make things as clear as we can.

Thanks again, love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Thanks Dvd;

It's just a bit confusing for many so it's good to make things as clear as we can.

Thanks again, love Terry
    Will do .. Thanks ..DVD