Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My darling hubby Kevin has passed away

Forum Member

My darling hubby Kevin has passed away

Hi
    I am very sad and devastated to tell you my darling hubby Kevin has passed away during the morning of 3rd December.
    He was 60 years old and was my bear of a man.
    We are waiting for the coroners report, expected Monday.
    We think he has cheated Motor Neurone Disease of its twisted and cruel game and we think he died of heart failure. He always said he was not going to let the b'd disease beat him and think he had his way, I do hope so, it will be justice.
    The love and support from family and friends is exceptional, so many people loved my wonderful man.
    My heart is broken into a million pieces. He made me laugh every day! he was my special hero. Our lives were torn by the disease but it never affected our love for each other which was always strong and will always be. I remain priveleged to have loved and cared for him and would do it all again.

RIP my wonderful, loving, darling Kevin. I miss you every second, I will never stop wanting you back by my side. Go to the rainbow bridge and find Abbi, wait for me my love.

Sylvia xx

Forum Member
    Very sorry to hear this news Sylvia, and for your enormous loss.

I hope the love you both shared, and cherished memories carries you forward, and provides with much comfort, support, and strength in all the days.

CCxox

Forum Member
    A very sad loss, I hope your husband got his wish and cheated MND. Take care of yourself.

Very sorry to hear of your Kevin's passing Sylvia, thoughts and prayers to you and the family.

Dave..

God bless you both Sylvia. At rest now. Dude xx

Deepest sympathy Sylvia. Not an easy time. Good to know his suffering has ended but sad that you have seen him for the last time in this life. I wish you every strength for the days ahead.

John

It is with great sadness that I read your post Sylvia. I know you did everything within your power to find a way to beat this disease on Kevin's behalf and it would appear that other forces of nature have taken over. I hope you and your family find peace and comfort in the weeks and months to come and cherish the memories of your life together.

Love
    Barry
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

Forum Member
    Sylvia
    I am so saddened to hear this.

It has come as a real shock. I know how much you really loved him. He always sounded like a larger than life character.

Life is so cruel, isn't it? - takes all the lovely ones! I know when my husband died, it was the strength and real love of family and friends that carried me through. It will be the same for you.

I will be sending you a message asking for your address so I can organise a card from us all.

Let us know how you are getting on

My sincere condolences

Much, much love

Joycie. Xx

If I send a pm, will you send me your address and I will send a card on behalf of us all

Forum Member
    Hi Sylvia
    So sorry to hear your news,sending you lots of love and a huge hug.
    xxx
    Dippy

Sylvia,
    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers going up for your family.

Lynne xx
    Be Strong and Courageous!