Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets make new friends!

LEC5552003
    cheers, hang in there too. I can't work now or write either. We have to get better there HAS to be a way! What d u do to keep busy at the moment? Am struggling with losing abilities for my old hobbies.
    Take care,

Martin

Forum Member
    Hi Martin,
    Welcome to the forum. What part of Essex are you from? I was born and raised in Basildon before moving to the West Midlands almost 3 years ago.

Jenni

LEC5552003
    Hey Jenni,

I am from Saffron Walden. Basildon is a little way frm me I think. Good to meet ya on here, hope to tty more soon,

Martin

Forum Member
    Hi Martin,

I am fascinated by software, electronics, integrated systems on which my business is based. I find myself being similarly interested by MND, in which I have a stake!

Best wishes

Graham

Bonneville Girl
    Hi Martin,

Good to stay +ve. Like you I'm struggling day to day to support my mum and dad. Keep looking for that special someone - they will appear.
    take care
    Lesley

LEC5552003
    Ye Graham, I have a new intrest in the eyegaze system n similar systems since speaking to Sarah on here. These systems seem incredible to me, also wanna try 4 getting the system linked to ipads to continue drumming.
    I hope Lesley that that special sumone will appear still. So do u care for u're mum n dad or r u suffering n unable to provide n care for them as u wud like to. I feel quite a burden to my family and friends when doing things like taking decorations dwn.

Martin

Bonneville Girl
    Hi Martin,
    Dad is recently diagnosed with ALS. He's in hospital at the moment whilst we make some changes to the house - the holiday season hasn't helped either, most people aren't back at work until Tuesday.
    I'm lucky to have a very good relationship with my mum and dad and help them all I can, but it is difficult to know that you're not going too far, or doing too little. As for you, I am sure that your family and friends will let you know if they mind doing those types of chores for you. For me, it's great to help and share the decorating.

take care and be happy
    Lesley

LEC5552003
    Aww ye Lesley I have this same prob with things stopping over the hols, Tuesday is wot I keep getting for rehousing, care setups, more adaptations. I am sure u do a grand job 4 ya dad.

Martin
    Last edited by LEC5552003; 2nd January 2011 at 20:50. Reason: typo

Forum Member
    Hi Martin,

My favourite spoof horror movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wylpeAXYcBQ

Top reggae artist of the Carribean, 90s & 00s, a real colourful character!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi4ll8WZ9pY

Enjoy.

Graham

LEC5552003
    Hey Graham,

thats sum funky stuff u're into, am more of a sci fi fan maself, apart from the American pie films lol. Music wise I love Nightwish who are symphonic metal, well worth youtubing. Used to love a gd rave with hard house, trane n dance maybe sum techno, still like the music, raving is sadly off the cards now tho,

Martin