Thread: Brass band concert for M.N.D.A.

Forum Member

Brass band concert for M.N.D.A.

Just thought I'd let you all know of this forthcoming event.
    A very good friend of mine has organised this brass band concert In aid of South Yorkshire M.N.D.A. Trevor Peacock is his name & we have known each other for over 25yrs.
    The evenings entertainment is by Unite The Union Brass Band presenting "An Evening Of Movie Music & More"
    Anyone wanting to attend is very welcome, & tickets can be reserved in advance at 5 by tell:0114 2422956 through Trevor or tell: 01142517559 through myself Mick Iles ( wise owl ) or 6 on the door. Doors open 6pm Concert 7:30pm
    The address of the venue is the Niagara Conference Centre, Niagara Rd, Sheffield, S6-LU. On Sunday 24th January.
    Thank you Forumites for letting me ramble on. It's the most I could do to advertise this as Trevor has tried so hard to promote this localy.
    MickI Iles, ( wise owl ).

Sounds like you need to get out there with a banner behind your wheel chair Mickelson.

Good luck and well done,

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Forum Member
    Thanks for that link for people to see & hear the band play Dude. Will give you an update on how the night goes.
    Regards Mick.

Mick I love brass bands , even Yarkshire ones lol. Dude

Forum Member
    Hi Dude, how are you doin?
    Yes brass bands are good, as never realy listened to them before my friend Trevor introduced me to their music.
    Anyway, update on ticket sales so far, not doing too bad so far, but would have been good to have had a "sell out" though! But who knows if it's a success then perhaps band concert 2, could be for the future eh?
    Keep on with all your posts Dude, allways makes me smile at your humour, if you don't mind me saying so.
    Regards Mick. (Wise owl).

Forum Member
    Hi Dude, hope you are OK today? I just thought I'd let everyone know that the brass band concert last night was a great sucsess .
    What a great event, organised by my friend Trevor Peacock of the M.N.D.A. it was a well attended event & many people just turned up on the night, which was great as the venue was packed . Music was fantastic as was the band too.
    A big thanks to everyone involved in the night.
    Mick (wise owl).