Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Saliva drops and patches advice needed

Hi Jan,

Some people do use kwells, just put it in search.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Thanks for this thread. My saliva a bit loose. I have been given Scopoderm and the package says its for travel sickness. Some of the side effects sound terryfying. It also says no alcohol. I have two pints on Thursday Friday Saturday night. It says use half patch for 72hrs. I will put it on this Sunday at midday and see how it goes by Wednesday mid day. If saliva improved will look forward to my few beers over the weekend especially for the rugby.

Forum Member
    Everyone seem to have different reactions to what is available. My mum tried glyco-something-or-other but had a bad reaction to it and is now on Scopoderm - started out on half a patch and is now up to two patches but it isn't working as effectively as they hoped. Next step is to investigate botox!