Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: HilaryBernieTrump

Forum Member
    I don’t think you’re misunderstanding what he is all about at all Graham, but I think a lot of other people are. He is what he is, and showing it to the world. He is playing into people’s fears instead of hope, and many are buying into his rhetoric…

Trump is extremely wealthy, and lives a lifestyle most can only dream about. If what’s left of the middle class in this country really believe he understands their plight, and will make changes that will benefit them I believe they are sadly mistaken. I think if he gets the White House he will ensure the rich get richer, the poor stay poor…and will lead us into wars with his big obnoxious mouth, and bad attitude. He might even cause a civil war right at home with his endless prejudices.

I don’t see anything more to him then that….I cannot find leadership qualities, I hope the majority of this country can’t either come November. To me he is already a shameful embarrassment to this country that he has gotten this far.

Bernie or Hilary have to come through big time…or I’m really getting my Villa in Tuscany

xox

I agree CC the man's dangerous. Ann

Forum Member

Thank you CC for posting this. I laughed till I cried and I could watch Bill Maher for hours. So funny.

Barry xx
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

Forum Member

Smile

Had me rolling too Barry. I’ve been enjoying the orangutan feud between these two from the beginning of it, not nice…but oh sooo funny! Lmao xox

A little decorum if you please Miss CC. Lmbo. xo

Forum Member
    Bill Maher has great late night show on our cable channel HBO. It’s very political, and done with a very smart kind of humor (his humor ) and he pretty much can say whatever he wants since its on cable.

Trump made the mistake of challenging him over the monkey joke, Bill Maher will win every time

Do you guys get his show there on your cable ??

oxo 

No CC, we only just got color. Dude xo

Forum Member
    LOL that’s funny Dude.

No worries I’ll send over the funny stuff, it will be more fun than a barrel of monkeys

Forum Member
    Trump is fighting with the Pope now. This guy is unbelievable…

After he won New Hampshire his ‘cult’ like supporters starting chanting ‘build the wall’…unbelievable

Sorry Gang, but have to vent…it’s going to be a long way till Nov.

This was in the news:

“A person who thinks only about building walls, wherever they may be, and not of building bridges, is not Christian,” Pope Francis said during a flight from Mexico to the Vatican Wednesday night.

The Republican presidential front-runner called the pope’s comments “disgraceful,”