Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: HilaryBernieTrump

Forum Member
    Omg I just can’t believe this

Here’s the good, the bad, and very, very ugly out of New York

Hilary won Bernie struggled again

and Trump won

New Jersey votes in June…they will follow NY. New York is like the big sister New Jersey looks up too, and secretly wants to be, but never will be.

Terry I just packed a few more suitcases, I’m up to 9 now…but maybe I should just pack everything in case he gets a 2nd term.

xxo

Forum Member
    Omg I really just can’t believe this !

Trump won by a landslide a lot of the North East today. He won all 5 States big time, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.

Hilary beating Bernie, so far he only won Rhode Island.

Not looking good at all Gang. Maybe your country and the United Nations can stop Trump, because no one else can. The only thing standing in his way from the Presidency is Hilary Clinton.

Trying hard not to go bonkers over this TOCA but even my glass of wine is not helping….

Terry it will only be 8 short years, I promise.

UGH
    CCxox

Hi ,John as you were mentioning roundabouts how about the magic ones.
    Cc everyone here thought labour were a certainty on our last election, don't panic just yet. LorretAttachment 659Attachment 660

Thanks Lorrett ,
    Fortunately I am a long way off so hopefully will never have to deal with the reality of that(I hope)

John

Forum Member
    Thanks Lorret

Had to google Labour didn't know what that was in your country. Still not exactly really sure in my understanding of it, but sounded like a political party.

I'm pretty certain Trump will get nomination, and then it will just come down to who people don't like more him or Hilary in November.

Its going to be a very ugly campaign when Trump starts attacking Hilary. This guy sinks to down to a whole different level then we ever seen before, but I guess many Americans want that they keep voting for him ????? I can't imagine how the US will be able to gain the respect from the world with this guy as President ???

It all just boggles my mind ?

xox

I just can't believe it! Let's just hope that common sense prevails in the end!
    Nettiex

Forum Member
    I would like to think so too Nettie, but so many intelligent, educated people are voting for him now. 47% of Americans view Trump unfavorable while 51% view Hilary unfavorable.

Overall People are fed up with politicians, and the direction this country has been going in, and think Trump is going to offer them something different, as well as something better.

xox

Forum Member
    That’s it, it's done Gang.

Trump just won Indiana tonight and Cruz dropped out of race. Bernie still hanging on, but not likely.

Hilary vs Trump, its coming…

Barry wine, and caprese in Italy ? If Terry doesn’t invite me he is welcome to join us

xox

Nice idea CC but if we leave the EU I might have to give up my apartment in Italy.

Barry
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

Forum Member
    Oh dear I hope you don’t lose your place Barry.

Still holding out for Terry’s place, but that might not be an option. So I will start looking for a villa big enough for me, you, Terry and his wife, my crazy kids, and of course my dogs, and whoever else wants to join us. Hubby not invited, I think he is secretly cheering for Trump, but doesn’t want to tell me.

I can only hope all of Trump’s misogynistic comments towards women will come back hard to bite him right on his butt, and he actually loses to a woman…oh happy days

xox