Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: HilaryBernieTrump

Forum Member
    The Peaceful Transfer of Power today.

I just can't bring myself to watch it. A sad day

God Bless America, and the rest of the world.

xox

Forum Member
    Terry you have to clean up your house again, I can't come over...I tried.

xox
    Last edited by ccinjersey; 22nd January 2017 at 19:37.

The chicken are revolting, I think that's the right word;

I do feel sorry for the USA but he might be good for the economy.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Forum Member
    Hi Terry

The chickadees were revolting on your continent too, they were giving us their support... very cool chicks

Maybe he will be Terry, we have to stay positive we stuck with him...for now anyway...

President Lunatic has been President for 2 days, and he's managed not to tweet out the nuclear codes so that's a positive lol

xox

Hi Cc, your president is really doing some "interesting" things . He annoys me with environmental issues, now oil pipes! He will turn up I'm sure wearing a coat made of panda fur , he cares so little about everything, apart from himself.
    There is a lady on BBC news just been saying about him "if you swing the pendulum to far one way it comes back harder towards you. Lorret

Forum Member
    Hi Lorret

I think we in for some troubling times to say the least, but trying to stay positive.

What you see is what you get as they say. So I don't think anyone should have any higher expectations from President Lunatic that what he has been showing us all along.

In my opinion it's quite possible he could be one the least qualified persons to be President of the US. I think a monkey with half a brain might be more qualified. Many of his supporters felt because he is a business man he could run the country. I'm not one to view it that way, but hoping I'm wrong. To me just because he can build tall buildings and stick his name on them does not qualify him to be President, not to mention that he is also the king of bankruptcy.

President Lunatic just raged a twitter war against Rep. John Lewis a highly respected civil rights leader because John Lewis stated he believes his presidency in not 'legitimate' because of Russia's influence in this election.

Another issue Trump dismisses when our own CIA is presenting him with 'facts' that a foreign enemy interfered in our democracy. Instead of expressing strong concern over this for our country, and democracy he is bashing his own Intelligence Agency because of his overinflated ego!

He is a very angry man, mentally and emotionally unstable, a complete narcissist that lacks any self awareness with a demagogue mentality. I think he should check himself into the Psychiatric Unit where I work for an evaluation where I have no doubt he would be committed because he is a danger to others.

I sincerely hope somehow, someway we can get him out of the White House before his four years is up. I'll take a President Pence over President Lunatic any day.

My hubby says we have to give him a chance, he is right, but I just roll my eyes, shake my head, and sigh.

xox
    Last edited by ccinjersey; 25th January 2017 at 14:40.

Hi CC,

I think you are doing the monkey a disservice. We have a current tv programme called spy in the wild where they introduced robot animals with cameras to their wild equivalent and last week we witnessed chimps using sticks to poke termites out of a cleft in a tree. Trump just uses his sticks to poke people.

You mention his skills at erecting tall buildings so he should have no problem with that wall.

Keep smiling,
    Barry x
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

Forum Member
    Haha Barry I am smiling your post made me laugh! and sad, but true.

...and speaking of that Wall Barry, Trump gave an interview this morning about it. Now Americans, and the world will have the task of trying to figure out reality from fantasy, facts from fiction, truth from lies in Trump world. His delusions are part of his mental illness....I wonder if Mexico knows that they are paying for this wall ?? and if construction is really going to begin on this Wall in a few months as he states, are the majority of Americans really going to allow this ??

Our Constitution begins with 'We the People ...' and really hoping people will not allow his sick, twisted view of the world to prevail. The chickadees can't do it alone...or maybe we can lol

Here is some of what he said in his interview;

During the interview, which took place at the White House this morning, Trump said that Mexico would pay the U.S. back "100 percent."

He confirmed that U.S. taxpayer dollars would be used to start the construction but said reimbursement would follow.

"All it is, is we'll be reimbursed at a later date from whatever transaction we make from Mexico," he said. "I'm just telling you there will be a payment. It will be in a form, perhaps a complicated form. What I'm doing is good for the United States. It's also going to be good for Mexico. We want to have a very stable, very solid Mexico."

When asked about the start of construction, Trump said it would happen in "months."

"As soon as we can, as soon as we can physically do it," he said. "I would say in months, yeah. I would say in months -- certainly planning is starting immediately."

Forum Member
    Trump has said he wants a concrete barrier as high as 55 feet tall and has described his proposed wall as "impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful."

Many people are happy about this, and cheering it on. Maybe I'm the one who should check myself into the Psychiatric Unit because this all sounds insane to me ?????? I guess this earth just isn't big enough for us all to share....

xox

CC,

About 20% of our news is about Trump recently so we are up to speed with the latest tweet. He now supports torture by way of endorsing water boarding.

Our PM is meeting him this week. I would love to be a fly on the wall in that room.

Barry x
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!