Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: HilaryBernieTrump

Forum Member
    Hi Barry

I tried clicking on the little box under your name on the post, but it doesn't open for me

Impeachment would make me smile...

xox

Try this CC.
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

Forum Member
    HAHAHAHA

Thanks for the laugh Barry, good one !!!

xox

I don't think that there will be any end to Trump jokes, well they are probably serious.

Nice one Barry

Forum Member
    It does feel endless Terry. It’s been a long two years with this Lunatic, and we have become a country so greatly dividend by those that cheer Trump on, and those that despise him, and know the that mental patient is running the asylum. It’s all very scary in my opinion.

Our late night comedians really do have constant supply of material with this guy.

xox

I don't really know much about American politics, but I've seen and heard quite a lot of Trumps speeches and his body language. I am not a fan for so many reasons.

Below I have copied and pasted some posts from another thread, hoping that the contributors will delete the others.

Sorry if this offends anyone and please be more gentile on each other.

I for one an't good at writing things down and some of them can get misunderstood because of that or people not reading them right.

Love Terry

Cc said;

Prior to Obama becoming President if a person had a ‘pre-existing condition’ before getting their insurance plan the insurance company did not have to pay for any of their medical costs for that condition. Obama changed the law and made all pre-existing conditions covered by insurance companies.

Kayleigh said;

I did not know that Obama had made such a positive change to the law concerning private health insurance. That must be extremely beneficial for so many people.

Cc said;

Yes it was a very big deal when insurance companies by law had to cover the costs of pre-existing conditions. It was a victory for Americans against the health insurance companies that seem to dictate a patient's treatment instead of the doctors. Now our President Moron is trying to undo this law, for no other reason than Obama put it into effect...but that's another story.

Kayleigh said;

Following on from what CC said about President T wanting to reverse the Obama law on healthcare, hopefully, he will not get enough support to be able to reverse it. If he did reverse it then I expect he would lose a lot of votes at the next election - but maybe it is not in his business plan to get re-elected anyway!
    Anyway, it is getting late and that really is enough talk of President T (I really don't want him in my head when I am trying to get to sleep!).