Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread: HilaryBernieTrump

Forum Member
    Hi Lynne

Agree, some are better then others. I enjoyed this one

xx

Forum Member
    There are 23 Democratic candidates running for President in 2020 as of the moment, six of them are women.

Hopefully 1 out of the 23 running will have the ability to beat Trump.

CC xox

Good morning

Thank you for introducing me to this guy - especially on a morning when were are expecting Trump in the UK and he seems to be bringing his whole family so they can all pose with the Queen.

Oh, and he cannot have a ride in a state coach as the US Secret Service do not believe that wood and leather will stop / would stop bullets - let alone milkshakes.

And he has to stay in the American Embassy In London because Buckingham Palace is being refurbished.

Luckily I have arranged to be out of the UK so this time away will be doubly good for my blood pressure.

Andy
    Warmly

Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. Limb onset (arm) sporadic ALS/MND.
    MND hitting - now 50% left arm a 90% right arm, plus other bits including left shoulder

Forum Member
    Hi Andy

I wish I could have been out of this country the last three years. I guess your Queen is just doing her duty in being a gracious hostess to them because it's the politically correct thing to do, but I wonder what the Royal Family really thinks of him ?

Can only hope Trump is coming to the end of his reign, its been rough. His hard core devoted fans here will never give up on their man, just hope the rest of the country will.

Speaking of Trump's family....

RANDY RAINBOW Interviews MELANIA TRUMP! - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYagr8TdBl0

Randy Rainbow Interviews Ivanka Trump - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPQYAT3wH_g

Forum Member
    This article was sent to me written by your Mayor of London. I thought it was so well said, if only more world leaders had the cojones like this guy does to stand up to Trump it would be a turn for the better.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rpet-unbritish

Yes, Trump attacked The Mayor straight away, I think before getting off of the plane. I guess Khan is a much better man, mind you that would not be hard.

Forum Member
    ‘Just hours before landing in London on Monday morning, Trump tweeted his own unflattering commentary about Khan, saying he “has been foolishly ‘nasty’ to the visiting President of the United States” and calling Khan “a stone cold loser who should focus on crime in London, not me.”

Above is a paragraph in an article about Trump’s comment Terry. To say your Mayor was “foolishly nasty” to him sounds like a threat to me, Trump’s typical man/baby comments. To say the Mayor should focus on London crime is an insult to London itself in my opinion. This guy disgusts me on so many levels he makes my skin crawl.

You guys should just toss him out, and never invite him back. Americans and the Russians voted him in let them deal with him. It may not be the diplomatic or politically correct thing to do, but so what. The rules of the game have changed with this POTUS, and your Mayor of London knows this, it goes much further than their feud.

23 candidates running someone has to beat him…I hope.

CCxox

Forum Member
    thoughts and Prayers 👀😂

Forum Member
    Did anybody watch the Democratic Presidential Debates over the last two nights ?

Oh boy we got some problems, lots of road kill on that stage for Trump to run over, and crush.

My girl is Kamala Harris...I hope she can do it ! Joe Biden can carry the states needed to win...maybe. Bernie Sanders is like the energizer bunny he just keeps going and going lol

Keeping everything crossed one them can knock Trump down and out, we shall see...

CCxox

Forum Member
    GO GET THEM GIRL !!!

Could you just imagine a black woman to take down Trump! Oh Happy Days !!!!!

Kamala Harris Breaks Out Of A Crowded Field | Deadline ... - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjiaqsqAk4A