Alienista606

Moods & MND

hi
    my tips for moods changes :

-SAD lights mimicking sune light
    -ask GP for D3 vitamin drops
    -give up tv for comedies only

Hi Max;

Great to hear from you, I've often thought about SAD light but just looked at them as being an expensive light.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Alienista606
    ebay 30 maplin 60

Alienista606
    TERRY......I missing U2

I was hoping to see you just before Christmas in Cambridge. Still maybe later on, I'll let you know when my appointments are but I don't go very often now.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Alienista606
    I going 08.02

Heidi73
    I have a SAD light .. If you can't get out much then they are definitely worth while . Nothing beats company though. My husband and I are together all day every day and the frustration he feels sometimes gets issued in my direction. If other people pop round for a coffee it's great as I get my hubby "back" for a while and he engages in conversation rather than everyday things that drag him down. Also try to get to bed early - I know my hubby hates going to bed - worried and also why spen time sleeping? But it does help or if I leave him to watch Rv when he gets grumpy - yes a comedy or sci fi which I hate lol

BroxibeAr
    Heidi73, my wife and I have the same problems, we have visitors to the house just now and my mood is good, however as soon as they leave, my mood and frustrations will return.

Dude
    Heidi Hi , soz. Why are you together all day, can't you leave home for a couple of hours. Maybe take advantage of people who pop in to have a break and give hubby a break from you. What you see when friends come around is hubby putting on an act. I did it earlier with my daughter and 18 month old Daisy. God mnd really sux. Dude xx
    Last edited by Dude; 9th February 2016 at 13:47.

willsandco
    My late husband had COPD and sub acute cutaneous lupus and was invalided out years before he died. He hated the winters. By February I had always had enough of him moaning and groaning !

So I bought a SAD box with a heavy lid on it!

I used to raise the wooden lid. The light came on. Then I would place his head underneath and slam the lid down!

At least he wasn't complaining about the weather and lhe lack of sunshine then!'

Much love

Joycie X