Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Communication

I have found a free App for Android on the Google Play store and it is free. Plus you do not need a stylus, a finger will do.

The App is called 'Markers'... I just installed it on my Asus tabled (Android) and Julie loves it, in fact we have just spent 10 minutes playing Noughts & Crosses.

Maybe worthwhile trying this one for Android phones / tablets...

Dave X

Quote Originally Posted by Dave K View Post
    I have found a free App for Android on the Google Play store and it is free. Plus you do not need a stylus, a finger will do.

The App is called 'Markers'... I just installed it on my Asus tabled (Android) and Julie loves it, in fact we have just spent 10 minutes playing Noughts & Crosses.

Maybe worthwhile trying this one for Android phones / tablets...

Dave X
    Hi Dave ..just downloaded it ..it is excellent ..well done you .. Would be very handy if you had just your phone out with you ..
    dvd

Yes, it is compatible with all Android devices. You can also save them to your photo gallery, if you want. Here a couple from Julie, remember Julie has very arthritic hands / fingers and has only been let loose on it for 5 minutes on her own.

Success... She absolutely loves it.

Trial 1.jpg
    -
    Trial 2.jpg

Dave

Got to thank you though Dvd for spurring me to think outside the box as everything else I tried has failed as it has always been 'keyboard' related and Julie hates anything that has a keyboard.

So, thank you...

Dave

Dave that is fantastic .. Am so glad Julie has taken to it ..now you both can have some fun writing / drawing or playing some games ..
    Hope you have fun using "your " new find for the non typists ...
    DVD

Not tonight though as Julie is now in bed, she is always tired on 'day centre' days but tomorrow I will fire it up again and get Julie used to it...

You never know it might be the break I were looking for.

Dave

For anyone who has ANDROID devices tablets etc .. Google voice has had an update and you have now a choice of a UK male of female voice which is free .. Have photo shot the details how to download it ... .see PIC ... dvd

IMG_20160212_193538.jpg

Now that's handy Dvd, especially as I bought 2 x 64GB MicroMemory SD cards, one for the phone and one for the tablet for only 15 each last week.

Might give it a whirl and see if it sounds better than the original, based on the size of the download I would guess that it is much much better.

Dave X

Thanks Dvd;

Just got a new Samsung tablet with the "5" operating system. Samsung have there own male english voice that is quite good.

Love Terry
    Last edited by Terry; 19th September 2016 at 22:20.
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Hi Charles;

I think that Barry is away for a while, is there anything that we can help you with regarding "Predictable" ?

It is good to discuss things on open forum as it helps others as well.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.