Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone heard from Joycie?

Forum Member
    I'm very sad to read about Joyce's passing. She was diagnosed just a month after my mum and having lost mum so quickly I was pleased to see Joyce's progression was much slower. Some of her tales made us all laugh and lightened the mood of the forum. I'll miss her.

I have a message from Pippa, Joycie's daughter:

Mum went peacefully at 11pm.. safe in the knowledge the MND as cruel as it can be, she gave it a run for its money and refused to give it everything it wanted to take, she could still use her hands and communicate as best she could .... thank you from Peter, Daniel and me for all the love, prayers and support and God bless you all .....

Forum Member
    I am so so sorry to hear Joycie has passed on, she was the first person to welcome me to the forum when my husband was diagnosed with MND (misdiagnosed as it happened) and continued to PM me, i felt as if I had known hera long time, the world has lost a beautiful and much loved lady. my condolences to Peter. Daughters and family, I was honoured to have known her. RIP Joycie. Pam S

To a dear friend and kindred spirit. I will miss you.

R. I.P. Joycie

Barry
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

Forum Member
    An awesome lady. She will be missed here and in many other circles her life has touched. Thinking of her family.

Forum Member
    I was so incredibly sorry to come in just now and read about Joycie.

Even in the short time I have been here I looked out for her posts and was inspired by her spirit and good humour. I am thinking with such sadness of her family and friends at this time.

Very saddened to hear about Joycie's passing, thoughts and prayers to Peter and the family.

R.I.P. Joycie, a lovely lady, you will be much missed.

Dave..

Forum Member
    Hello all,
    I'd like to say how much I will miss her cheery self on Facebook and here. She always had time to help, she loved her birds, her garden and adored her Pippa and I know she will be putting the wrongs to right now. We sort of joined this forum around the same time and I did think her progression was slower then my darling hubby. I wish I could have met her, there are many on here I would have love to have met under different circumstances. RIP Joycie, dance all the dances once again with steps so light and so free of MND.
    Sylvie xxxxx

When was your mum diagnosed, Candle? My condolences.
    Lynne
    Be Strong and Courageous!

Forum Member
    Last edited by Candle; 1st March 2016 at 18:19.