Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast

Thread: My dad

Forum Member
    Karina
    So sorry to hear this. Thinking of you and the family, you are a very strong person, try and keep it up.
    Magsxx

Hi Katrina,

I'm thinking of you at this difficult time and I hope your dad is pain free. I know you have a huge task to remain strong and with Connor feeling poorly as well you are stretched both ways. I hope you have other family members or good friends around you for support.

Barry x
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

Forum Member
    Katrina,

I just wanted to send you my best wishes at this most difficult time.

John

Forum Member
    Katrina, my thoughts and prayers are with you all and I'm sending you a box of hugs for when you need them XX

Forum Member
    Sending a big hug your way Katrina x

Oh honey, I know it's heartbreaking letting your dearest dad go. There are no words to make your coming days easier.

Hold his hand, talk to him - tell him about all the good times you had together. No dad could ever be loved and honoured as much by a daughter as Coal is.

Love & hugs,
    Ellie.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No working limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Hi, didn't expect so many messages, I won't reply individually, I just want to thank you all for your kind words, I probably won't be writing much but will write another wee update when I can... Thanks .... Katrina x

Forum Member
    Thinking of you Kat, big hugs xxx

Hi all,, just thought I'd say that the amount raised for mnd was £1441,, really touched by that.

On another note all dads hopital equipment etc was picked up today, sounds stupid but part of me was sad seeing it going, but also glad to see the back off it at the same time...... Katrina x

Hi Kitty;

Not stupid, as it was a part of your dads life. Well done on the money raised.

Is Connor a bit better?

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.