Thread: Deanna protocol therapy for ALS

Forum Member

Deanna protocol therapy for ALS

Hi was wondering if anyone has had any experience of the deanna therapy protocol? On the website (Www.winningthefight.org/t/deanna-protocol) it says that studies have shown that it significantly slows the progression of ALS and extends life span. This sounds too good to be true but i wonder if it is worth trying???

I think one or two have. It's pretty expensive I think and you have to do it all, you can't pick and choose they say.
    sorry about the absence of caps in my posts, my shift key is broken.

Forum Member
    The supplement company 'Simplesa' has the Deanna Protocol supplements already packaged and with correct daily doses. They sell various packages of the protocol from the basic to more extensive. The basic supplement package for a monthly supply cost $220 per month, and they ship to the UK.

As to whether it's worth a try...? what is there to lose if you can afford to maintain the monthly cost of it. I don't know if there is any real clinical proof that it works but there just may be ?

Good luck and the very best to you if you decide to give it a go.

CCxx

Hi Kelly,

I did take most of it a few years ago for about six months. I still take some supplements.

I know of a couple of people that tried it but probably not to the letter.

I thought that it gave me more energy and strength but I don't think that it slowed my progression.

Import duties from the USA can be expensive so try to make sure that that is sorted out by them if possible.

It was impossible to get everything from here and I'm not sure if it's changed.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Forum Member
    Thanks for replies, I think I will look into it a bit more first. Always worry that if it sounds to good to be true it probably is!!

Let us know if you find out anything else.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Kell If you don't try it you'll never know lol. Positive mental attitude & Deanna, gotta be worth a shot. Loop us in. Dude x