Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Communication Manufactures have day shows

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Are you really going Barry;

That will be great to meet you, I always dress that way so you will probably recognise me. If you would have said that we will meet in four years when we both joined the forum, WELL.

Bring me a bottle.

Love Terry
    Yes I am really going Terry. I registered last night. Can't resist a free meal. I have met a few of our members over the last 4 years at various seminars but you have been noticeably absent.

Why do you need a bottle, is it to pee in lol?

White, red or pink?

Love Barry
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

Red please;

I tend to go to the Cambridge and Essex ones. My wife does not like to go so I try to get other people to take me.

This time it will be my granddad, R.

The big disabled shows are good to go to as well.

Hay, how will I recognise you, perhaps a big red rose.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Ditto Terry, my wife finds it boring and she wants me to be independent so whilst I'm still driving I will make the effort. I will wear a shirt that really stands out as I normally do.

Red it is (not the shirt but the wine) speaking of which I'm just about to pour a glass. Cheers or salute as they say here in Italy.

Love Barry

Well done Barry, cheers.
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

See you tomorrow Barry and maybe others;

I am in a standup wheelchair and am quite tall, I will be with my Granddad, he has white hair, (not his??) and is over six foot tall.

Love Terry

I shall expect lots of interesting info over the coming days!

Hope it's worthwhile xx.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No working limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

you can hope or even expect Chimp;

doesn't mean your'll get.

I hope it's interesting too.

Love, The Cat

Hi Terry,

I have selected a nice vintage wine for you and look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Ellie

If the cat doesn't share his learning from the show then I'm your man xx.

Nice one Baz
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No working limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

You will have too get your loyalties sorted out Barry or we're just going to come to blows or scratches;

Don't give way to those lovely eyes, she's just a chimp.

Love The Cat