Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Fund Raising Events

Forum Member
    I'm having a concert on the 25th of May if anyone is interested? Going to be a raffle too, loads of amazing singers

Forum Member
    Our niece is running the Manchester 10K in may for MNDA , Considering she by her own admission has not run in 36 years quite an achievement and all in a good cause. Her web site for donations is http://www.justgiving.com/Clair-Alcock
    Together we are one

Forum Member
    Collection outside Luton Town Fotball ground before the home game against Bath yesterday raised over 500 for the Branch.

Forum Member
    Please could you dig deep and help sponsor my Future Daughter in Law, she is trying to raise funds with several events. xxxxxxxx
    Text MNDA85 1 to 70070
    Or visit
    http://www.justgiving.com/Vikki-Hodkinson85 x

Vikki Hodkinson is fundraising for Motor Neurone Disease Association - JustGiving Mobile
    www.justgiving.com
    Vikki Hodkinson is fundraising for Motor Neurone Disease Association
    Many thanks

Ang xxx

Forum Member
    Luton & South Bedfordshire Branch of mnda has its AGM on Monday 2nd April, from 7.30pm at the Keech Hospice. Guest speaker will be Karen Coupland, MND Co-Ordinator based at Sue Ryder Home, Refreshments and fund raising raffle in support of the Branch.

www.mndassociationlutonsouthbeds.org

Steve

Forum Member
    Interesting piece yesterday evening on LBC 97.3 Radio about charitable giving in general and the "banning" of street collections by some London Councils in particular. One caller said that when he worked for a charitable agency as a "chugger" - he was told that the first 60 of any direct debits that he obtained through people in the street was his commission. Proud that we use knowledgeable volunteers who give of their time freely.

Forum Member

MNDA Cycle Across Cuba

Hi everyone
    Myself and my friend will be cycling 350km across Cuba in November on behalf of our really good friend who has MND.
    We are trying to raise as much as we can for MNDA so they can continue to search for a cure.

We have loads of small events planned too to try and raise way above our target of 6000.

You can really help us out by:
    visiting our facebook page and liking it. https://www.facebook.com/mnda.bike.cuba
    Sharing our Just giving page with anyone you know http://www.justgiving.com/Kim-Rachel-Cuba

And if you can spare 1 that would be amazing

We appreciate your time
    Kim & Rachel

Forum Member

Donations

Thanks to those who have kindly donated after seeing our post we really appreciate every penny.

we also had some great news today, we received an email from a local company who have pledged 1000 to our event

Robyn Copley-Hirst
    That's fantastic news... and the best of luck with the 350km in November!

Robyn

Forum Member
    I have great admiration for people like you and your friend who take on challenges such as this - even when I was fit and healthy (and young!) I could not have even contemplated it. Good luck.