Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dude

WendyWooG
    Just in case you look in to have a browse Dude, hello and hugs and we miss you.
    Wendy Woo xx

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Nope, afraid not Kitty;

Love Terry
    Aawwwww I thought I'd anyone you would've heard something..

If your reading this dude, I'm hoping your doing aswell as you can be,, think of you often,, kitty x

Kernowcluck
    Me too-it's horrible when you suddenly don't hear from somebody although I do understand if people need a break for whatever reason. Dude, at least you know we are thinking about you. A big hug to you

Same here missing Dude and his posts. thinking of you Dude xxx Becky

Hiya, has anyone ever heard from dude?... kat x

ccinjersey
    Hi Kitty

I don't think Dude has posted in quite awhile now. Maybe he continues to look in or others chat with him via PM ?

CCxox

Hi Kitty;

Dude last logged on on the 24th January 2017. That does not mean he is not looking in.

I asked the Mnda if they could arrange for him to be contacted but they can not give us any info etc.

It's no good PMing him if he doesn't log on and I don't have his email.

We all hope his OK and soon posts. I miss him pushing "through the floor lifts" and "Ensure drinks".

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Hi CC & Terry, that's a shame no one has heard from him, I used to have his email address, I do hope he is alright, be good to hear about ensures and through floor lifts lol .... kitty x

Hi all , I wish he would just let us know how things are, every time someone posts about Thu floor lift I wonder if we will see his and share his knowledge. I know when my pm box was full I got an email to tell me who had sent it and to clear some messages. Missing the humour dude..........
    Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle,
    and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
    Happiness never decreases by being shared. Buddha