Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cc moaning about a bit of warm weather

Cc moaning about a bit of warm weather

Cc has been saying that it's humid out there and now is 117 deg F, that's about 47 deg C.

I found it hard where it was 30 deg C here.

I thought that only the british moaned about the weather.

Love Terry

PS:- Stay cool babe
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keeps us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

True Gang, I was moaning and groaning to Terry about our heat!!! It was completely unbearable, my car temperature said 105 degrees outside on Saturday then the weathermen said with the humidity factor it was 117 degrees !!! and it felt every bit of it.

My daughter does bartending thru college she said all the customers coming in to the Pub just from walking from the parking lot to tavern were soaking wet like they just got out of a shower!

It's not fit for man or beast out there over here! My central air has been running 24/7 my hubby is going to pass out when he gets the electric bill !

Looking forward to Fall

xox
    Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is above its strength, pleads no excuse of impossibility; for it thinks all things lawful for itself, and all things possible.

Trying to stay cool Terry, but you know with my hot head, and hot blood it's not easy....

LOL xoxoo
    Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is above its strength, pleads no excuse of impossibility; for it thinks all things lawful for itself, and all things possible.

Hi CC,

At least you guys have air conditioning over there. We have to go for a drive to use the car system or stand in the fresh food aisle of the supermarket.

Are you far from the beach as it is a good way to cool down? I know you have to go to work but a nice idea on your day off.

Barry xx
    Life is a journey, not a destination.

Hi Barry haha that's funny!!

When I come in from outside I open the freezer door on fridge and stick my head in for a few moments just to get a needed cold blast of air.

Yes central air really is mandatory in this kind of heat, I don't know how people manage without it. These kind of temperatures are dangerous too, especially for people with any kind of breathing difficulties you just can't be outside it's to unbearable.

I do live close to the Jersey Shore, but like I told Terry our ocean water is brown! I just can't bring myself to submerge in it, god only knows what I'm swimming in ??? Ick ! but plenty of people do...I'm too worried I'd might be glowing when come out of it Lol

Most would disagree with me, but I'd rather be in 5 feet of snow then 117 degrees of heat ! at least I can go out, and play in the snow

Stay cool Gang xoxo

Its only May and its 92 degrees here today Terry!....I'm just saying LOL

Our air had to be turned on. If you think I'm complaining about the heat already wait until my hubby gets the electric bill you'll hear him complaining all the way in your country LOL

xox

that's 33 C, I felt quite warm today at about 24.

Keep your cool Cc.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keeps us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Lol CC
    It's only 22 degrees here and I have had the fan on all day! Though I think that's more to do with my age than the actual weather.

Wendy

I'll try Terry, but I'll never be a cool cat like you

Wendy 22 degrees is extremely cold here and we are wishing for the 92 degrees!

Because our weather is so extreme in the North East we are always complaining its too hot or too cold...our flowers get very confused too they really don't bloom until they know its safe to come out

xox

Cc, 22 is considered a good summer temperature here! Brown sea water that sounds like a place we have called skegness . We had a week of 100 degrees it was so oppressive . very few of us have air conditioning, as Barry put we have to go to the shops for a chill. Lorret
    Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle,
    and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
    Happiness never decreases by being shared. Buddha