Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cc moaning about a bit of warm weather

How about we all meet up in Iceland. I mean the shop and not the country.

Barry x
    Life is a journey, not a destination.

Lorret our brown ocean water is called the North East, its just so polluted. I really don't know how people swim in it but they do because it gets so hot!

June, July and August our temperatures stay in the 90's and 100's but what makes it so unbearable is the humidly factor it becomes stifling outside.

During that time you rarely see people outside. Just about everyone has air conditioning units or central air..and they run day and night, fans just can't cool it down.

We get heat warnings all the time, people with asthma, or breathing conditions, and heart issues should not be outside, our pets as well since they have fur coats on.

That's why our schools start summer break in June. Schools in the North East don't have air conditioning.

What is Iceland in your country Barry, like a ice cream store ??

You're all so lucky you don't have to deal with such extremes in weather.

xox
    May God grant you always.. a sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you, Laughter to cheer you, Faithful friends near you, and whenever you pray Heaven to hear you -

Hi CC,

Iceland is a chain of shops that sell frozen food and it's always cold in there.

Barry x
    Life is a journey, not a destination.

Oh that sounds refreshing Barry, especially that we are having a little heat wave at the moment in the 90's again, and everyone is complaining its too hot too soon....maybe related to the global warming it certainly feels it.

Our stores are all cold, but the coldest is usually our movie theatres they are so cold you need to bring a blanket while watching the movie.

Sometimes when coming in from outside I'll stick my head in the freezer for a few moments to get a cold blast, it gives new meaning to 'brain freeze' but it really helps! lol

I don't know how people in Florida live in this all year long, and they have the high humidity as well.

xox
    May God grant you always.. a sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you, Laughter to cheer you, Faithful friends near you, and whenever you pray Heaven to hear you -

Hi Cc, did you send us your hot, humid weather . I think it's drifted over to us, since our weather forecasters have said it's going to be dry , it's done nothing but rain!
    Here it is a standing joke with bank holidays , it's guaranteed to rain but humid with it is awful . Lorret
    Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle,
    and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
    Happiness never decreases by being shared. Buddha

Hi Lorret

No sunshine here either, cloudy and rainy, but no humidity, and thankfully haven't needed to put our air back on...yet

xox