Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cannabis seeds and CBD oil are legal in the UK - please confirm

Forum Member
    I recently found out that CBD is currently legal in the UK. I am looking for a place to buy CBD oil or pills for pain relief. Does anyone have any ideas where to buy?

Thanks
    Saff

Hi Saff and welcome to the forum;

I don't know where but be very careful if buying through the internet.

Best wishes, Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keeps us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Forum Member
    I use CBD Brothers for my CBD. Its good stuff.

Dear SB1,

Please refer back to posts #2 and #4 on the thread.
    Any forum users investigating such products should ensure that they comply with the below statements:
    • CBD oil is not banned under the Misuse of Drugs Act
    • Cannabis oil is banned under the Misuse of Drugs Act
    • CBD oil containing more than 0.3% THC is considered a banned substance under the Misuse of Drugs Act

We are not in a position to validate individual suppliers of such products, and therefore we cannot support reference to such suppliers via the forum.

We would recommend that any forum user considering the use of such products should consult with their GP or relevant healthcare professional before embarking on any treatment.

Kind regards,
    Prachi

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MNDConnect View Post
    Dear SB1,

Please refer back to posts #2 and #4 on the thread.
    Any forum users investigating such products should ensure that they comply with the below statements:
    CBD oil is not banned under the Misuse of Drugs Act
    Cannabis oil is banned under the Misuse of Drugs Act
    CBD oil containing more than 0.3% THC is considered a banned substance under the Misuse of Drugs Act

We are not in a position to validate individual suppliers of such products, and therefore we cannot support reference to such suppliers via the forum.

We would recommend that any forum user considering the use of such products should consult with their GP or relevant healthcare professional before embarking on any treatment.

Kind regards,
    Prachi
    Thanks for the info!