Thread: How is Graham

How is Graham

Hi Terry,

Have you heard how Graham is doing?

Barry
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

I know people are thinking about him and are worried by a couple of PM's I have received Barry

I emailed Graham nearly two weeks ago asking him how things are and telling him a bit about me and haven't heard anything back. I will continue to hassle him, purely selfish as I want him to teach me chess.

Mind you, I don't miss his terrible taste in music, if you can call it music!!

He has been playing chess on the computer on Chess.com

It is such a shame to lose him from the forum and I just hope his OK and not isolated. Haven't heard anything from Dude either but he did look in a couple of days ago.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Hi Terry,, I was going to PM you asking if you had heard from either graham or dude,, not everyone agrees with things they said but they were both still a big part in this forum with there advice and tips etc... I really miss hearing from dude, he was very like my dad,, stubborn but kind hearted .... Katrina X

ccinjersey
    Agree with Katrina this place is like a big forum family, and when members go quiet everyone becomes concerned, I sincerely hope they are both in a good place, and will find their way back here because they are indeed missed

xox

Forum Member
    I agree with others. Didn't always agree with what was said, but they are still part of the mnd community. Hope they are doing ok. Philip

Thanks for the update TC. I also hope they are both okay.

Barry

Hi Barry and others;

I heard back from graham last night. It is so nice to hear from him and know his OK.

He said; "that the cold gets in my bones much quicker now. I have turned the heating up a notch. He has been very busy with my business and will look in soon." He also mention that he didn't like the way the Mnda treated him, well words to that effect.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Susan
    I am so pleased you heard from him Terry. And great that he will look in again soon as none of us are part of MNDA and we have missed him.

Terry,

Graham also replied to me last night so I guess he is catching up. He mentioned his business and an issue with a carer which he has resolved. It is good to know he is still playing chess but like many I miss his regular posts on the forum.

Barry

Kernowcluck
    Hi all, I too have heard from Graham and he sounds quite upbeat which is good news. Hopefully he will be back with us on the forum when he is ready. At least he knows that the MND family here are concerned when we don't hear from him and that we all wish him well.