Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Dear Lynne

Forum Member

Our Dear Lynne

Hello All

Lynne asked me to share this with all of you.

She had decided a few weeks back with her doctor that she would have Palliative Sedation. She would stop her breathing medication and take the sedation.

This palliative sedation will put her into a sleep, and without the breathing medication she will pass away.

She is going this morning to Hospice House to have this done. She told me it could take up to 2 weeks.

We had many conversations, and she said she was at peace with this decision when I asked her if she was scared she said "No, I know where I'm going".

She asked me to contact her husband when I can no longer reach her.

My thoughts, prayers, and heart go out to her, and her family, and wish her tremendous comfort, peace of mind, and much Love.

xox

Me too Cc;

She is like a dear friend to me even though she thinks I'm too hard on you.

I will miss her greatly but it's nice that she has control of her passing and can do that in peace.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

I have missed Lynnes humour . Big hug to you both . Lorret

Hello CC,

This is a very brace decision that Lynne has arrived at and I hope she will find peace at the end of her journey. We will miss her presence on this forum.

Barry x
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

Forum Member
    Yes Terry we will miss her greatly. No Terry not to hard on me she loves the humor of it all, and totally gets it, and told me so many times.

Indeed Lorret Lynne has a great sense of humor. We share the same Birthday and have the same astrology sign of 'cancer' which are known for their looney and wacky sense of humor which she has plenty of !

She would text stuff, and say things that would make me burst out laughing in a public place by myself when reading what she said.

Agree Barry a very brave decision, and a very kind, and loving woman with an unshakable faith. I hope the days ahead will be easy, and peaceful for her as well.

xox

Lynne will be in my thoughts, a very brave decision on her part - a soul set free xx

Wendy

Forum Member
    It is fantastic that Lynne has found her own way to go but such a brave decision to reach too. And it does sound as if it will be peaceful but I think we will all miss her.

A difficult and brave decision, sending love and prayers that all is peaceful for her.

Wendy x

So sorry to read this news CC, my thoughts and prayers are with Lynne and her family.

Dave..

A very sad and brave decision, thoughts are with her for a peaceful journey, much love xxx