Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Supplements what are you taking?

hello. concerning cbd oil. here in glastonbury cbd oil is available in the health food shop but only at 10 per cent dilution, it is available in a nother shop , at these percentages.{sorry cant seem to find percenty key on my lappy} 17,18. 28 and 38. all for under 15pounds i think,i assume that the stronger the better. i know a fewe people who take this daily x2, half a pea size on ur finger,under ur tongue and let it slowly dilute, guess it can be taken in a drink but i think its best not to heat it up as this most likely damages some of its properties.... if anyone wants some i will ask the guy in the shop if he does postal orders but they are always super busy as the shop sells other stuff,made fro hemp, clothing, etc etc. if they dont want to post it,i can post it for anyone on here.....jeremy

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy middleton mum View Post
    hello. concerning cbd oil. here in glastonbury cbd oil is available in the health food shop but only at 10 per cent dilution, it is available in a nother shop , at these percentages.{sorry cant seem to find percenty key on my lappy} 17,18. 28 and 38. all for under 15pounds i think,i assume that the stronger the better. i know a fewe people who take this daily x2, half a pea size on ur finger,under ur tongue and let it slowly dilute, guess it can be taken in a drink but i think its best not to heat it up as this most likely damages some of its properties.... if anyone wants some i will ask the guy in the shop if he does postal orders but they are always super busy as the shop sells other stuff,made fro hemp, clothing, etc etc. if they dont want to post it,i can post it for anyone on here.....jeremy
    Hey - that sounds really interesting, thanks for taking the time to write that. Do they have a website where I could look at their stuff? I've never seen it as pure oil before