Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supplements what are you taking?

Forum Member
    Here is my stack. Anti oxidants and neuro protective.
    Double Strength Turmeric
    Vit D3
    Grape Seed Extract (Vit E)
    CoQ 10
    Magnesium Taurate
    Rilazole
    Canabanoid (CBD)
    AAKG Mega Hardcore with Citruline Malate

Do they work? I dont know as I dont have a self that has never taken supplements. I hope they do and I will continue taking them.

Hi Ali, i could help noticing that you mention CBD in your list of supplements. Would you care to share how long you've been taking Canabinoid. It is not yet available in WA, although it is now i believe legal if prescribed by a medical officer. Any observations? It is being currently cultivated and will be on the market and i might myself trial it out. it kind of help if one receives some feedbacks beforehand.
    Best wishes
    Marieline
    And Rumba I use Vit B12 since the early years, injection form, initially it was weekly, then fortnightly, then monthly, now it's quarterly.
    Co Q10, D3, Coconut oil, Colostrum, Magnesium, Zinc, Multvitamin, Vit C (high dose), seaweed, and few only when i need.
    cheers

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marieline View Post
    Hi Ali, i could help noticing that you mention CBD in your list of supplements. Would you care to share how long you've been taking Canabinoid. It is not yet available in WA, although it is now i believe legal if prescribed by a medical officer. Any observations? It is being currently cultivated and will be on the market and i might myself trial it out. it kind of help if one receives some feedbacks beforehand.
    Best wishes
    Marieline
    Hi Marieline. I have been taking for a couple of months. As far as observations, nothing apart from my hands seem to not shake as much and I have got a bit more strength in them. I can type as fast as I used to (almost) and I have noticed I can pick my ebook up now.