Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Supplements what are you taking?

Forum Member
    Here is my stack. Anti oxidants and neuro protective.
    Double Strength Turmeric
    Vit D3
    Grape Seed Extract (Vit E)
    CoQ 10
    Magnesium Taurate
    Rilazole
    Canabanoid (CBD)
    AAKG Mega Hardcore with Citruline Malate

Do they work? I dont know as I dont have a self that has never taken supplements. I hope they do and I will continue taking them.

Hi Ali, i could help noticing that you mention CBD in your list of supplements. Would you care to share how long you've been taking Canabinoid. It is not yet available in WA, although it is now i believe legal if prescribed by a medical officer. Any observations? It is being currently cultivated and will be on the market and i might myself trial it out. it kind of help if one receives some feedbacks beforehand.
    Best wishes
    Marieline
    And Rumba I use Vit B12 since the early years, injection form, initially it was weekly, then fortnightly, then monthly, now it's quarterly.
    Co Q10, D3, Coconut oil, Colostrum, Magnesium, Zinc, Multvitamin, Vit C (high dose), seaweed, and few only when i need.
    cheers

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marieline View Post
    Hi Ali, i could help noticing that you mention CBD in your list of supplements. Would you care to share how long you've been taking Canabinoid. It is not yet available in WA, although it is now i believe legal if prescribed by a medical officer. Any observations? It is being currently cultivated and will be on the market and i might myself trial it out. it kind of help if one receives some feedbacks beforehand.
    Best wishes
    Marieline
    Hi Marieline. I have been taking for a couple of months. As far as observations, nothing apart from my hands seem to not shake as much and I have got a bit more strength in them. I can type as fast as I used to (almost) and I have noticed I can pick my ebook up now.

TIANDB long List.

Hi Guys I will throw in my TIANDB long List and you will have to google or web search for clues. I actually got most of other MND sites it is a long list but I have been slipping down this slope quite quickly. Not halted anything yet although I feel somewhat positive here goes Ho Ho.
    I take in 4's so 1 x 4 or 2 x 4 a day or sometimes 3 x 4 or 4 x 4 and a Bedtime 4 usually..
    Nettle Tea +White Peony leaf Tea and Green tea + peppermint Tea, Earl grey Tea, Honey, Bio Yogurt Drinks, ( Coconut Oil, E V Olive Oil & Butter for cooking),
    Vitamin C effervescence 1000mg, Multi V effervescent, Distilled smart water and a shot of AppleCiderV and Amaretto, Daily magic juice ha. Added CBD oil 0.25ml x 4 Daily..

Cod liver Oil 1000mg ( Vit A and D )
    Vitamin B Complex
    Vitamin E complex
    ALA 300mg

TMG 1000mg
    NAC 600mg
    Selenium 200 mcg
    Milk Thistle 8500mg

Curcumin complex 800mg
    Bioperine 10mg
    Cayenne Plus ( Cayenne pepper 450mg, Ginger 210mg, Hawthorn 210mg )
    Nicotinamide B3 500mg

Rosemary 400mg
    Burdock root 460mg
    PEA ( Palmitoylethanolamide ) 400mg
    Teasel root 500mg

Creatine 3500mg
    Taurine 500mg
    L- theanine 200mg
    Beta Glucan 250mg

Calcium, magnesium, Zinc ( C carbonate 1000mg, M Oxide 400mg, Z sulfate 15mg )
    Iodine Kelp 225mg
    Gotu kola 420mg
    Zinc Gluconate 50mg

Aspirin 150mg
    Ibuprofen 200mg
    Paracetamol 500mg
    Super Cinnamon Complex w/ Chromium & Biotin.

Milk thistle 1000mg Dandelion 350mg yellow Dock 350mg Beet Root100mg Combo.
    Prostaid. Saw palmetto 544mg Pygeum Bark 454mg Nettle 255mg
    Jai Wei Xiao Yao Wan ( Happy Pills )
    Horny Goat Weed Complex 500mg

Bedtime. selection.

Magnolia bark 400mg
    Lions Mane 500mg
    Valarian Root 1200mg
    Licorice Root 450mg
    Malatonin 12mg
    Lithium Orate 5mg
    Bacopa monnieri 500mg
    Andrographis Paniculata Extract
    Herbal Laxative Complex ( Cascara 75mg, Senna 438mg + 465mg Blend inc licorice root, Fennel Seeds and Liva Ursi leaves )
    Wild Copper 2mg

Are they helping ? Not yet seemingly as early days but I am positive and trying . Awaiting gene check result : ( C9orF72 confirmed ) Any comments welcome..

Take care all. TIANDB
    Last edited by TIANDB; 28th September 2018 at 12:45. Reason: Updated 28/09/28

A Bump for this Thread as interesting for newcomers ..

An interesting ALSuntagled video on the benefits maybe of Curcumin ?
    https://www.neals.org/for-people-wit...her-als-x-file

Forum Member
    Thank you TIANDB, I was very interested and watched this presentation. However, I did notice that there are quite a few warnings on the internet about possible side effects when using this supplement. I might still give it a trial myself though.

Forum Member
    To be honest I'm just trying to eat healthy rather than rely on herbs , pills and powders - more veg and fish seems to be working a treat.

Only extra nutrients I have are a generic multi vitamin and I've been experimenting with CBD

x

Hi jamesob
    I will try whatever to arrest my TO slippery slope and give me some hope otherwise I could have been gone by now.
    Do you get your CBD in the uk ? Or are you in a legalized county ?
    Post up an introduction we will take an interest in your story. Take care Dude TIANDB.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TIANDB View Post
    Hi jamesob
    I will try whatever to arrest my TO slippery slope and give me some hope otherwise I could have been gone by now.
    Do you get your CBD in the uk ? Or are you in a legalized county ?
    Post up an introduction we will take an interest in your story. Take care Dude TIANDB.
    Hi @TIANDB - thanks for making me feel welcome I'm going to leave an intro now

I'm from the UK - CBD is fully legal here in the UK. I'm from London ( at least I think so?!) because it doesn;t have any THC . I vape for my sins I use a CBD vape oil brand called elevate from here

I'm not sure what my doctor would say but at the very least it helps with my appetite and getting my mind to a state where Im easily able to switch off and rest before bed....

Thanks again bro - looking forward to better integrating with the community here and hopefully learning and sharing with you all